Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weigh-In Day...

mrsewert
mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
Post your weekly weigh-in results here!!!

Replies

• phillipctx
    phillipctx Posts: 5 Member
    Two pounds lost since starting this weekend.
  • At the same weight -didn't lose or gain.
  • aprilelayne
    aprilelayne Posts: 41 Member
    Since today is my official day1, I am not updating or doing my weigh-ins officially until Fridays!!! But I'm optimistic of my future! :)
  • mrsewert
    April we weigh-in the same day! :) As of last week I'm down -6.9lbs.
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Down just a tad from last week. But since I am new here my starting weight is 196.6.
  • winterblue3
    winterblue3 Posts: 7 Member
    My starting weight is 160. I've actually gained pounds since signing up. I am joining this support group to help me stick with the program. Nice to meet you all.
  • I just started yesterday, my starting weight is 156 and I am looking forward to losing 20 lbs. I hope to be a little lighter on weigh in day!
  • aprilelayne
    I have a very bad habit with weighing myself daily....but I'm trying really hard not to. I'm afraid it will discourage me to see the fluctuations with muscle bloat and/or water.

So I'm setting a mini-challenge to at least myself: NOT TO WEIGH until my official day, FRIDAY.
  • niess96
    niess96 Posts: 9 Member
    Officially down 9.6 since starting three weeks ago!
  • Start weight is 200.8
  • jyvonne27
    jyvonne27 Posts: 91 Member
    Down 2 lbs this week- whoo hoo!
  • mrsewert
    Officially down 9.6 since starting three weeks ago!

Nice job!
  • mrsewert
    Down 2 lbs this week- whoo hoo!

WTG!
  • mrsewert
    I have a very bad habit with weighing myself daily....but I'm trying really hard not to. I'm afraid it will discourage me to see the fluctuations with muscle bloat and/or water.

So I'm setting a mini-challenge to at least myself: NOT TO WEIGH until my official day, FRIDAY.

Want me to throw your scale away? LOL
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    I weigh on Thursday's so I will post tomorrow..

Everyone has great losses!
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    This morning I was down .5... I know it is the healthy way but I have to admit I was a bit disappointed. Oh, well, it will keep me on track as I get closer to my goal :)
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Weigh-in today for me, I am at the same weigh than last week. It's okay with me I am just adjusting to all those changes I know it will get better
  • mrsewert
    I'm down and additional -1.6lbs and 14.5 inches as of today! :)
  • aprilelayne
    I'm down and additional -1.6lbs and 14.5 inches as of today! :)

that's awesome!!! You are doing great!!!

I'm down only a pound, but honestly I feel great....my workouts already put me in a better mood!
  • EconMama
    EconMama Posts: 10 Member
    I lost 1.5 lb this week! Woo hoo! I worked out every day, and five of those seven workouts were pretty hard! I did 45-60 minutes of cardio every day this week! I feel great and on track!