Monday Weigh In Week 3

Options
Hi 10lbers! Time to weigh in again. Where are we at?

I'm at 7lbs total for the first 3 weeks. This past week was only a pound. I thought that was pretty good considering...I expect this next week to be much better. So, that leaves 3lbs more for me.

How about you? Are you making progress? Don't give up, keep it going!!! Four more weeks till Christmas

Darlene

Replies

• 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Don't make me hunt you down!!
  • AA1ex
    AA1ex Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Didn't gain or lose:-/
    Still at only at 1.4 loss :(
    And with finals approaching who knows what is going to happen!
  • Busymomshantell
    Busymomshantell Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am so happy...actually lost 0.2 last week with Thanksgiving! Yay! Ate a lot and drank a lot (visiting family out of town). So happy I lost, though it be small, a loss :)
  • deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi !!! Even after Thanksgiving and eating out at Texas Roadhouse, KFC and Red Lobster ( Christmas Shopping all weekend ) ) I lost 1 lb. !!! makes it a total of 4.6 lbs !!! Yay Me , YAY US !!! Let's JUST DO IT !!! ????
  • Betty_W
    Betty_W Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been in a few Challenges lately and they have always helped me. But unfortunately this time I will have to bow out. I am just too stressed to focus. Let me tell you what is planned for this week.
    Today: My youngest daughter's engagement party.
    Tomorrow: Office Christmas party (which I am helping to organize).
    Saturday: The WEDDING of our oldest daughter!! AAAAHHH!!
    I very happy for both of them, but it is really wrecking my focus on eating right. I hope to get back on the wagon when all is back to normal.
    I'm sorry for leaving, but I just don't seem to have to the time to log in here.
    Wishing everybody else all the best and many lbs. lost!
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Mine was up a little today...but I had more sodium yesterday than usual, so I will check it again tomorrow. But I won't post any losses until next Monday ;) I'm guzzling the water today to flush out all the sodium.
  • _nosliw_
    Options
    lost 1 D !!!
  • SoChicNow
    Options
    SW-155.6
    CW-153.6
    Change-down 2lbs so far

I'm okay with this! It's not happening as fast as it used to, but my energy is up and my clothes are fitting better. I've been consistent with following my MFP calorie allowance, and also with my workouts. Just going to keep pushing forward!
  • keviwan
    keviwan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    4lbs down, hope to carry a little momentum on this one!

Oops, that's total.
    Down 1.5 for the week
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    i was down .5 half through the day but i forgot to weigh in so i shall tomorrow o.o
  • 1southernchick
    Options
    wow, we're doing great peeps!
  • alienrite
    alienrite Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    SW: 250
    Monday Weight: 246.6
    CW: 243.9

I had a big weekend of heavy exercise and ate pretty much at my goal and was only under my weekly goal by 908 calories which is pretty much the most food I've eaten in months. I knew my weight would be up by a couple pounds due to the running I did over the long weekend and right on schedule, I am down to a new low for me today. 6 pounds in a little more than three weeks which is right on my 1.25 to 1.50 pound per week loss. I love it when a good plan pays off just as anticipated. It is what I do for work and apparently works for my body as well. Seems silly that it took me so long to put my professional skills to work on my personal struggles.

Keep pushing everyone. Each day counts and the holiday season is only three days and several festive meals over a two month period. There is no excuse to give up a 60+ day period of your life just because it's the "holidays".
  • pammy502
    Options
    Sorry I'm so late in posting (we will be posting again in a few days)! I lost about 2 lbs.

NW 210.2
  • 1southernchick
    Options
    Great losses!! Keep it up!