Challenge Week 5 (Nov 26- Dec 2)

Options
Guess who brainfarted and forgot to start a new thread?

Sorry about that. Gotta love that baby brain!

Ok ok ok, how did ya'll do last week? I dont know about you but I am ready to burn off some of those Thanksgiving calories so this week our focus is going to be on tracking your exercise on MFP.

If you are already tracking then this should be no sweat, but if you are new or like me need a little encouragement, then this should be super helpful!

Have a great week!

Replies

• tljennin1
    Options
    I've been waiting for you too post :happy:

Stats: 205/167/157

I did good last week for the most part, slipped one day on drinking water and missed one of my strength training days but besides that I stayed on track. I ate a lot Thanksgiving but it did not effect my weight loss. For this week I'm going to stick with the same routine that I've been doing of three days of cardio and 2 days of strength training. I'm on Week 3 day 3 of c25k and it's getting more difficult but i'm pushing my way through it. I look forward to seeing what I get push myself to do this week.
  • kellimiller1
    kellimiller1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    265/213.3/170.

I did eat a lot on thanksgiving, but it didnt effect me too bad and it was oh-so-delicious!!! :) My goals this week is to get back in the gym and hopefully start some weight training again- ready to have my body be sore as hell!!!! Love that feeling. Hope everyone else reaches their goals for the week!
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    171.8/171.4/150

Last week was terrible for me, but this week is off to a great start. I got in almost an hour and a half at the gym yesterday morning, and would've today too, but its snowing pretty hard, and I can't risk taking the kiddos out. My ymca only has sitter options between 830 am and 10 am.
  • ZanaZana2012
    ZanaZana2012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    162/154/150

I modified my year end goal by 5 pounds since I am apparently feeling more optimistic than I was when we started. :)

I was MIA last week since I was out of town, but was so excited last Monday morning before we left because I was back to pre-preggo weight. Woo hoo! I would still like to lose another 8 pounds or so, so am continuing the journey!

I was worried about weight gain last week because I ate what I wanted, but did watch my portions. I managed to not gain any, so was pleasantly surprised and now even more motivated!

My main problem is I started back at work this week, and in addition to my time in the office I spend over 2 hours commuting. So, I so want to get some exercise in but don't think it is going to happen until Saturday. :(. I am hoping to get some in at night starting next week but will have to figure it out. I was working out 6 days a week for the last 7 weeks and loving the results. After only one workout last week I can already feel myself losing some tone.

Keep up the great work ladies!!
  • emsays
    emsays Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sorry I always reply to these so late. My weeks just keep getting crazier and crazier!

Here are my stats: 210.0/204.0/198.0 . I'm so excited, I'm only 4 lbs away from my pre-preg weight and 6 lbs away from my mini-goal. Woo hoo!

I did OK last week. I was on plan Mon-Wed, then my plan was just to stick with moderate portions and exercise as much as possible while travelling. I did pretty well! I ate some of my favorite foods, but tried not to eat toooo much. I also worked out twice, once jogging for 30 minutes and doing a 5k on my birthday. I'm glad to have some loss this week.

This week I am still trying to get a workout in 3x/week... it's tough with work, but I'm committed to at least trying! So far I have 1 in this week, and will try to get in 1 tomorrow and 1 over the weekend.

Hope everyone's having a great week!