Staying Motivated

Options
bed2883
bed2883 Posts: 92 Member
What keeps you motivated?

I know the reason why I haven't had the success I want is I have unrealistic expectations. I want the weight to fall off instantly and when it doesn't I lose all motivation. I have begun tracking what I eat again. I joined Planet Fitness this week and have gone every day since I joined. I have a change of clothes and tennis shoes in my bag under my desk at work.

I know if the scale doesn't budge soon I'm going to get frustrated and want to give up. So, just curious what keeps you going?

Replies

• ClearNotCloudyMind
    ClearNotCloudyMind Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Up and down... But for me I guess it's what I see in the mirror. The scales not shifted for a while now but am seeing a change I like in my body
  • bed2883
    bed2883 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies! I thought I had replied using my phone a few days ago. I joined Planet Fitness two weeks ago. My husband and I go together the nights my MIL watches our kids. The other nights we are going to take turns. I have to keep telling myself I'm not going to have a major loss and to just keep going.

I don't track my measurements or resting heart rate, but I thought of taking all my measurements tonight because it will give me another way of tracking my progress.