Mini- Challenge

Options
I'm going for 150 squats or lunges today (trying to do 75 of each) Just in case anyone is interested in joining me :)
I'm only on 30 so far, so I need to pick up the pace LOL

Replies

• pzseeker
    pzseeker Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in..... are you gonna post daily workouts?
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I can not do squats or lunges...bad knees :(
  • melissarina
    melissarina Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    TOO HOT! It's going to be 38 C / 100F today. I'm having a rest day.
  • RuthTarts
    Options
    Oh gosh, 150! Alright, I'll do it!
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a go!
  • ToshaRozema
    ToshaRozema Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Aw darn..I dont know if I can do that many squats/lunges..my knees are pretty sore from running every day :) Ill try and do as many as my knees will let me without them feeling like they're gonna blow lol. good luck everyone else! AND every day challenges sounds fun..so post more tomorrow please!!
  • Rhondalbenoit
    Rhondalbenoit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll certainly try!
    Great idea....love mini challenges.
  • TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of daily challenges. Any other day, I would totally be in. I am going to have to sit this one out though.
  • fitpam90x
    fitpam90x Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm so IN! :bigsmile:
    Heading to the gym later and going to do this as a little pre-workout workout :laugh: I love lunges since they're good for frisbee and tennis, going to go for 75 of each as well!
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I won't make 150 squats (I can only do lunges in water because of my bad knees), but I will do some later with my cardio. I'm thinking I'll do Zumba tonight....unless I think of something better.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I'm in..... are you gonna post daily workouts?

I'm going to post a challenge every day... mostly workouts of some sort. I may at some times post something other than a work out... maybe, drink a certain amount of water today, or get at least 8 hours of sleep...etc.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I think I already got in at least half of those in my Body Pump class today at noon. The instructor says my form is definitely improving compared to when I started the class first week of last month. :bigsmile:
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    I think I already got in at least half of those in my Body Pump class today at noon. The instructor says my form is definitely improving compared to when I started the class first week of last month. :bigsmile:

Great!!! Awesome job! :) How do you like Body Pump?
    I'm only half way through mine today ... :(
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    Glad to see you guys joining me :) It makes me feel like I have work out buddies! lol

Sorry for those of you with bad knees! Maybe from now on, I'll post 2 challenges together. That way there is an alternate work out :)
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try it, I have a good four hours to get it done!
  • Mamafred
    Mamafred Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I also like the idea of a mini challenge...another excuse to move! I have been alternating strength training, ie leg day, ab day, arm day. That gets me two workouts per week for each area with Sunday being rest day. The mini challenge will be a nice addition to that.
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm in!