C-Section belly

Options
landb925
landb925 Posts: 7 Member
Hello Ladies! I gave birth to my daughter 12 weeks ago via c-section. And sadly the c-section exasperated the already horrible belly that PCOS so graciously helped to create. While I am steadily loosing weight my belly still looks horrible! Does anyone have any great workouts to help get rid of this? Thanks!

Replies

• dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your little one! I also had a c section 12 weeks ago, and it was my second one. I can't stand the look of my stomach now. I don't have any advice, but I'm curious to see what others say.
  • normatus
    normatus Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My C section was almost 15 years ago but kickboxing and boxing have been amazing for helping me keep my belly in check. Turbojam is awesome. I also take glucomannan, a natural fiber supplement that helps regulate/process blood sugar.
  • landb925
    landb925 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have heard a lot about glucomannan these days. Is it something you can just get at your local GNC or vitamin store? I have yet another glucose tolerance test on monday to see what my blood sugar is like. Do you have any at home kickboxing programs you use or do you go to a gym? Thanks!!!!
  • normatus
    normatus Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can get the gluccomannan at any GNC or Vitamin Shoppe for about $12. I use turbojam, the wedding workout by women's health and laila ail's workout.