Mini- Challenge 11/30

Options
I'm struggling with this :(

So, today, for me... my goal is just to get my work out in!!! I need a kick in the *kitten* lol

Replies

• carriagetown
    Options
    You can do it! You WILL find the time today, and you'll feel GREAT that you made it a priority! (Consider this a gentle kick in the butt.) :)
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    You can do it, Lauren! I am going to walk at lunch since it's casual Friday. Even brought my HRM with me for a change so I can see what kind of burn I'm really getting on my Friday walks. I've had a great week so far and I'm determined to push myself for the next 25 days!
  • ToshaRozema
    ToshaRozema Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! We're all here for each other and thats what makes this group amazing!! None of us are perfect and are going to have our struggle days. Yesterday..being mine! I was soooo sore yesterday so I just walked on the treadmill for 2 miles and called it a day. Today on the other hand, Im not feeling as sore so Im going to KICK *kitten* & SO SHOULD YOU!!! We can do it everyone!!! The 25th is approaching us very rapidly!!!
  • TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!! Once you start working out you won't want to stop. Last night was terrible, I was SO sore I couldn't sleep but today I have a ton of energy and can't wait to get back to it. Everyone has their days, find a picture of what you want to attain and keep that in you mind on those days. For me, I really want to be a size 9 by new years so I can get a cute pair of miss me's. Little things like that help a ton.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    YES!! You can do it!!! I was totally not feeling like going to the gym today!! BUT I dragged my butt to the gym and did my morning workout with my personal trainer and I even went back to the gym this evening (I live in Italy...so there is a huge time difference) and I got in a second workout! Felt pretty good :)
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I made it to the gym today and took a second Body Pump class this week. I was still kind of sore from Wednesday's class, but took this one anyway. It was more difficult, having a harder instructor than the Wednesday's class, so I got a HARD workout in! I followed that hour long class with 35 minutes on the elliptical machine. I feel a bit stiff but in a good way.
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I got my time in everyday this week and ate clean too. Hoping to see a good number in the morning!