December's Miles Challenge

Options
Though Christmas and New Year are coming up and I know there are going to be days I won't get out on the bike, I am going to up my goal for December by +40.2km/25.0mi to 442.6km/275.0mi. Hoping the extra miles and effort will help offset the excesses of the festive season.

Replies

• BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Going to increase my goal to 80 miles this month!! As long as I don't get sick again I should be good....and I am offf of work the last 10 days of the month so no excuses.

Need to end 2012 strong....:drinker:
  • krim12
    krim12 Posts: 102
    Options
    Didn't come close in Nov. So for Dec im going to keep the same goal of 70 miles.
  • SGRHO23
    SGRHO23 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My goal is 110 miles for this month!!!!
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Super late in posting but thanks to a reminder email, here we go!

I have started my official training for the Tinkerbell Half Marathon. My miles until January 20th are:

I've already knocked out 7 of them (5 Sunday and 2 today)
    I have 94 left.
    Yahoo! :bigsmile:
  • cdmarie
    cdmarie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party, but my goal is walking 25 miles on my treadmill (aka Treadley) or out in the parks or on trails, over the amount of mileage I put in on a regular work day.
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    sorry late to the party! I'll toss in a goal of 125 km run, 40km walked and 250km on my spin bike....now lets hope I can get to it as soon as these marathon baking sessions end!! (tomorrow! yay!)
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Aiming for 400 miles cycling.
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Took last mile for 2012 (if t doesn't snow and I get to go out with friends).

Grand total: 465.42

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: