Which gym to join

Options
eesuperstar
eesuperstar Posts: 41 Member
Hey guys and gals,
I've decided to ditch my gym since they are being unreasonable with payment issues (they've been overcharging me for 4 months by $17) and they refuse to resolve the issue by setting to the correct price. I'm currently at LAFitness (formerly Lifestyle Family Fitness). Their "solution" was for me to quit my membership then rejoin where I'd have to pay the $100 signup thing. SO, any recommendations for a gym in the orange park area? I'm considering the Y but since it's not on my commute to and from work I'd be hard pressed to stick with it on those ugh days. Anytime Fitness is on my way to work. Any thoughts?

Replies

• AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Baileys! :)
  • MAponte73
    MAponte73 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just Fitness 4 U

Right now they are offering $299 buys you a lifetime membership!! All Access ...
  • JoeLemke
    JoeLemke Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i live in orange park, there is a anytime fitness i have been looking into on college street, if you sign up at one, its my understanding you can go to any of them including jax area anytime day or night. i was told the membership is around $30 a month. its reasonable considering you can go anytime you want to.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Same with Bailey's. I live in Orange Park too but I work in Jacksonville and there are locations all over the area. There's one right by where I live, and one right by my office so I go to that one during the week and Orange Park on the weekends! Great gyms.
  • slushieee
    slushieee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm at the Planet Fitness in orange park but I'm looking to change to Baileys.
  • coach_alesha
    Options
    Baileys are at a great price. Have you considered working out at home? Its super convenient for me and best of all, no monthly or yearly fees or contracts. :) There are lots of at home workout programs that get great results if you can self motivate yourself to workout at home.