Looking for new friends?

Options
mrsewert
mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
Post here with what you are looking for. I know for myself I prefer to be friends with people who are close to the same stats and goals.

Replies

• mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of three!
    Wife to Chad!
    I work in an office all day long M-F.
    I'm 5'7" and would like to lose 100+ lbs.
    I'm just getting started and have currently lost 6.9 lbs.

I love to cheer people on and I enjoy chatting with people. Feel free to add me!
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a few close friends to check in with daily. Right now I am struggling in all areas of weight loss and could really use some extra accountability.

Mother of 2..... an almost 2 yr old and a 3 month old
    Currently on maternity leave, but will be going back to work after the holidays and very concerned about how I'm going to fit it all into my day. I am a teacher.
    5'2"
    180ish lbs.....looking to lose about 50 lbs
    PCOS
    Type 2 diabetes
    Sugar addict ;)

If you have similar issues, please add me as a friend so we can help each other!
    Dawn
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 2.. one will be 6 in January and the other is 15 months.
    I work in a hospital but have a desk job M-F.

I am 5'0 and looking to lose about 10-15 more pounds. I have lost 15 since joining MFP.
    Right now running is my primary form of exercise whether it be outside or on the treadmill.
    My diary is open and i check in daily
  • chrstlg1
    Options
    I am a mother of three, they are 6,9, and 11 years old. Currently I am going to school full time online, working full time, and taking care of my family. I weigh 156 and would be happy losing 20 lbs. I had three c-sections and would really like to get my tummy back into shape. My husband has completed the insanity and P90X workout programs and doesn't understand why I can't do so as well. To tell you the truth he doesn't have as many things up in the air as I do and those programs are a little too intense for me as far as my schedule goes. I need someone to motivate me that understands the stress of being a mom, working, and studying.
  • aprilelayne
    aprilelayne Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm always welcoming new friends who are active and good motivators!!
    I'm currently working fulltime, its a desk job but I get an hour long 'wellness' event daily so I get in my workouts. I'm lucky with that since once we get home the other fulltime job starts, motherhood?!

I'm 5'6 and currently up 20lbs.
    I have no earthly idea how its ballooned back up, but it has. I promised myself never to see the 150's again non-pregnant and here I am two years after the baby and its come back.

I currently do P90X and Jillian Michaels M-F but I've got to get back to basics and get back on the treadmill, so I'm hoping to just make that commitment and do it. I know it worked for me in the past.