*Hand up* I am Nicole, and I am a lazy emotional eater.

Options
Hi all :)

I have been TERRIBLE the last 6 or so months. I had managed to loose 30kg/66lbs in the two years since having my daughter. Then I met my wonderful partner and got laaazy! Far too much junk food, and far too little exercise saw me gain back 5kg/11lbs.

Had a very rough day yesterday when I had to undo the button on my fat pants cause it was too tight and pinching. I signed back up to MFP, and entered in what I had eaten the day before - talk about an eye opener!

So now, I have just finished L1D2 of the 30 Day Shred, and am currently dying on the couch!

Help!!

Replies

• TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    well hi! you sound like me, minus the kid. I was 135lbs when I met my boyfriend. We got together and got all cozy and next thing I knew, 3 years later I am 176lbs. I lost 20lbs over summer then gained back 18lbs. I just lost 10 of those. It's been a roller coaster and it doesn't help that I eat my feelings. lol

You definitely came to the right place to lose weight. I am also doing 30DS. I did D1L1 today and it about killed me. I made the mistake of using 5lb weights and doing it before work. I am super excited about day 2.
  • nbkuipers89
    Options
    Haha I'm glad its not just me!

On the plus side - I just spent 3hrs making candyfloss and didn't eat any!
  • Caguppie
    Caguppie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    *hand up*

joining the group. the past few days have been as disastrous as they get!