Starting 11/26

Options
golferd
golferd Posts: 400 Member
I am starting 11/26 if anyone would like to join me.

Replies

• kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Best of luck, I'm going to be a week behind you!
  • minnielovesmickey
    minnielovesmickey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hiya!
    I just started yesterday. The 30 day shred was a walk in the park compared to today's plyometric cardio circuit :D
    Good luck guys!
  • golferd
    Options
    Week 1 done, I did a tough mudder event instead of that days workout, but still completed normal workout day before and after. Today is rest day. Following meal plan this time. Dropped about 7 lbs the first week.
  • jammbot
    Options
    Hello golferd. I am on my second week too. Keep up the good work!
  • celenacountdown
    Options
    Golfed started the same day as u so yesterday was fit test day did u improve on everything?? I'm having a hard time with this I improved on most of them but the first two n last one I didn't by two:( does this happen to a lot of ppl?? The only thing I can think of is I didn't count right the first time or I wasn't doing them correct the first time n this time I actually know how n counted right
  • golferd
    Options
    With this being my second time doing insanity I did not do my fit test. Keep going, if your using a HRM you will notice your resting heart rate will come down. Reflecting your overall health improvement. I know that it helped me the first time around.

Today I started running distance in the morning and will continue to do insanity in the evening. The biggest recommendation is make sure you continue to push for 1 more, or maybe dont drink water at every break. Your training your mind and your body you can do it.

This is the most important, after you complete this round. Do not stop, it sucks so much more trying to start again. In case you didnt hear me. : Do not even dream of stopping when this round is complete. Do it again or find something else that is even more intense.