Happy Tuesday!

Options
Hello everyone :)

Just kinda checking in... I tend to procrastinate sometimes, so last week I was kicking and screaming the whole way! :ohwell:

But, I'm feeling ON THE BALL this week!!! Hope you guys are too! Been reading the posts and everyone is doing fantastic!
Thanks so much for being a part of this... having you guys here makes me feel like I have 135 work out buddies :)
Good luck to everyone this week!

Replies

• cbellanger
    cbellanger Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I agree Lauren, I wasn't on the ball last week posting or checking in. Things are going well here. I have been trying to make sure that my calories are under and I have been drinking a LOT more water. I think that the two of those are what helped me lose the 2 lbs. I know that water definately helped with the not eating as much. Hopefully this week will go just as well. Yesterday was my halfway point for 30DS so I am pretty proud of that too! Thanks for putting together this group. Makes me wanna get out there and burn off some fat! :)
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I have been under a lot of stress the past few days. My husband and I are buying a house, but I have been trying to keep myself within my calories. I made a crock pot meal on Sunday so we would have meals for the week!:bigsmile:
  • carriagetown
    Options
    Okay, so I fell off the cookie wagon yesterday... I had a really stressful day and people keep brining me homemade cookies!! Ugh. Today is going better already, food and stress-wise. I did go to bootcamp last night to burn off a couple of the cookies. :) It's a new day, and I'm back on it!!
  • allisonoftherowan
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Yeah, I've been slacking off a little as well. Not so much with diet, because I'm more hard on myself for that being in recovery and all. But my legs have been really sore since Saturday and I haven't been exercising to full capacity and ti's really frustrating. Plus, it's finals week at my university and I feel like I'm being pulled in a million directions. Hopefully I'll be able to sneak in some exercise (and sleep) whenever I can.

Good luck!
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!

Overall I'm sticking to my healthy eating/exercise plan. I noticed when I did 30 Day Shred last night that I didn't have a lot of energy. I don't know if that means I need a rest day or what, but I really want to exercise daily for 30 days if I can (though I'm doing 30DS about 3 times per week only). I'm thinking tonight is a walk if I can get it in before dark. I know I might not lose much this week (if at all) because of my great loss last week, but I am hoping to change the shape of my body some at least!

Hope you all have a great week!
  • TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!!! It's my early day off work which I love and hate. I usually get to workout AT work my last hour but since I am off an hour early I have to make up for it. Today will be d2l1 of 30DS. I am so sore today but I love that I have so many people on here to work out with. Makes me way more accountable!! Thanks everyone!!!!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Hello!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry i didn't check in sooner, but it has been busy. I am happy to say that i can now drink 9 glasses of water (still want to throw up after all of it though) and i did a comprehensive hiit training last night via FitnessBlender. I am really hoping that this week is better, we shall see!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • codapea
    codapea Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Oh boy, today started out great, but ended with christmas butter cookies and red wine. This is pretty hard to pull off during the Holidays! I won't let it throw me off track though.
  • RuthTarts
    Options
    Can I say I HEAR YA on the cookie situation?? My mom-in-law made the most delicious fantastic salted caramel chocolate chip cookies today and I coulda ate the whole batch if I wanted to! I allowed myself 2 cookies and still managed to stay under my calorie goal. Baby steps!
  • nbkuipers89
    Options
    Well today has been rough :(

I started off strong - did two workouts day 1, one day 2 - and now have pulled both calf muscles! Soooooo sore!
  • Caguppie
    Caguppie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    well, maybe i've turned a corner... logged my calories, stayed under & took a walk. that's a huge improvement over the past week.