LAST WEEK POST 1 CHALLENGE POST

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is doing great! This week everyone is taking the challenge of changing their lifestyles using what we have learned in class.

This challenge will involve prizes at the end so please participate!

Here are the 3 simple rules that will allow you to win this challenge (We can have more then one winner too)

1. NUTRITION:
Fill out your food and fitness journals all week (Monday-Friday!) Work on making sure you are eating a balanced diet, with lots of veggies, fruits, whole grains and water!
2. FITNESS:
Work out for at least 3 hours this week. You can run, attend a fitness class, swim, lift weights, dance... Whatever as long as you are taking the time to dedicate to your own well-being and health!
3. DEDICATION:
Make sure you are reading and replying to each post I put up this whole week. Take the time for yourself. This is your class, I am just here to assist you. You are the only person that can control your behavior and make positive changes in your life. :) All I can do is give you the information, it is up to you to use it!

Alright that is all for now. Pay attention to this discussion board! Please respond by tomorrow. Have a great night!

-Tiff

Replies

• Great! and "Skinny *****" is UNPUTDOWNABLE!!! thanks for lending it to me. Also I know tomorrows the last day of classes, does that mean the rec is closed too or are you still having your Core fitness class from 1-2 thurs?

-Jacqui
  • Hey Tiffany, I read today's post. Challenge accepted!
  • Sorry! I just now read it!