What is your favourite beach body program?

Options
What is your favourite program or what programs do you enjoy?

Replies

• JMassicotte1981
    JMassicotte1981 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo fire, so far all of it. Stretch 40 and fire 55 and fire 30 are my favorite.
    For B.B.L. Im totally in love with Tummy Tuck.

... And hello :) I'm new. I'm Joy
  • emily_bird
    Options
    I love Turbo fire, so far all of it. Stretch 40 and fire 55 and fire 30 are my favorite.
    For B.B.L. Im totally in love with Tummy Tuck.

... And hello :) I'm new. I'm Joy

Hello New Joy ! Good news to hear! I'm planning on starting it in the new year ;)
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Love Love ChaleanExtreme. (on my second round as I type)
  • shanighias
    shanighias Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    tony horton's P90x+ shaun t's insanity
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Loved Insanity!! Currently doing TurboFire and love it as well. Thinking of getting ChaLean Xtreme to do the hybrid and would like to try the brazil butt lift, but not sure if I'll ever order it. Did P90X a few years ago and was happy with it too.
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Insanity gave me the fitness bug.. So, that will always be a favorite of mine.. However, the new Les Mills Combat is the shizz!!! And, thanks to doing Insanity first, the Combat workouts are more fun than they are brutal.
  • Emile_Jarreau
    Emile_Jarreau Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Body Beast...its the end destination for the serious fitness enthusiast. But then again...then blend of P90X2 with the fat loss results adding Insanity...and of course the diet. The diet dialed in like your ARE THE PRODUCT OF THE TALK YOU TALK , WALKING THE WALK YOU WALK.

I love to train and after 37 years...just 50 more to go :)

E/M2,aka, Mr. Fat Loss
  • Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I just got into the Beach Body workouts about a mont ago, but I am LOVING Turbo Fire! It's the most challenging cardio program that I've tried in a long time.

When I'm looking for a good laugh while I'm working out though, I enjoy doing Shawn T's Rockin Body. He's so flamboyant and I LOVE it!! He has me like "oooohhh...." LOL!:happy:
  • RitaB19
    RitaB19 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Mine is TurboFIre. Just started Chalene Extreme and liking that alot too.
  • trumpkat80
    trumpkat80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    INSANITY!!!!!!!!!! I love it!
  • mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I started with Ten Minute Trainer (and don't let the name decieve you into thinking it isn't an intense workout!)
    Moved on to Chalean Extreme, Insanity, Asylum, P90X, Turbo Fire and now doing Combat.

I really have loved them all...its so nice to have programs that you can trust in and that gives a great amount of variety!

I like to rotate them and have a different "class" each quarter or so :)