Dec Columns Added

Options
dalissalee
dalissalee Posts: 289 Member
For anyone keeping track on the spreadsheet, which I think is only me and one other person, I extended the sheet to include December now.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am8ZY0cVKcKzdFB5V1djVmt4N0Jwb2dRcm54amFVMVE#gid=0

Happy losing!
Dalissa

Replies

• elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I missed the updates I guess, I thought that this group had fizzled out. I am still trying though probably won't make my original goal...down 13.4 lbs from start of the challenge. Hoping to at least make 3.4 more lbs and be out of the "obese" range by the new year :)
  • SRitzy
    SRitzy Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks Dalissa!

Good luck elf618 on meeting your new year goal (getting out of the "obese" range). That is a great feeling.

When I started this 25NYS challenge is was 180.4 lbs. I wanted to lose 30.4 lbs by the end of the challenge.
    My current weight is 158.2 lbs. I lost 22.2 lbs. Not sure if I will hit my 25NYS target weight of 150 lbs, but will be happy for any loss this month.

Luck to both of you on your weight loss this month!
  • dalissalee
    Options
    Thanks Dalissa!

Good luck elf618 on meeting your new year goal (getting out of the "obese" range). That is a great feeling.

When I started this 25NYS challenge is was 180.4 lbs. I wanted to lose 30.4 lbs by the end of the challenge.
    My current weight is 158.2 lbs. I lost 22.2 lbs. Not sure if I will hit my 25NYS target weight of 150 lbs, but will be happy for any loss this month.

Luck to both of you on your weight loss this month!

You are doing fantastic! I was around 218 when I started and I wanted to lose 33 pounds and be 185 by NYS, but I don't think that's going to happen.
    I've barely lost 3 pounds in the past 30 days. I need to make it through the holidays. Two of my kids have December birthdays, as well. :/ Right now, I am hovering around 194-195. We can do this!
  • dalissalee
    Options
    Thanks! I missed the updates I guess, I thought that this group had fizzled out. I am still trying though probably won't make my original goal...down 13.4 lbs from start of the challenge. Hoping to at least make 3.4 more lbs and be out of the "obese" range by the new year :)

Getting out of the obese range sounds like a great goal. I need to check that range and see how much longer I have. Last time I checked I am pretty sure I was still far away.
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    i bet you're closer than you think. great work to all!
  • SRitzy
    SRitzy Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks Dalissalee! I am right with you with birthdays. My eating habits normally go down hill from October - mid January. Halloween, Thanksgiving, my birthday on Dec 4, my son's on Dec 11, Christmas, New's Eve, New Year's day, and my other son's on Jan 11. Along with being too cold to do activities outside!!

But we will get thru this!! Good luck with the rest of this month!! Maintain, maintain, maintain...but do enjoy a treat and the holidays! You have been doing a great job thus far! 55 lbs is nothing to sneeze at. CONGRATS ON YOUR HALF WAY MARK!!
  • dalissalee
    Options
    Thanks, RItzy! I managed to lose a little this week and reach halfway, but the release of The Hobbit happened last night... so midnight movie meant late dinner and movie popcorn (one of my weaknesses). I could not buy it, but my hubby always gets it when we have the kids with us. So, back up a pound or so... hanging in there, though.

Good luck to all!