WEEK 12 CHALLENGE!!!

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
I am BACK!!! I wanted to THANK Joanne for helping out while I was not feeling well!!! I did not have time to make a video this week :sad: . I am still trying to get myself back on a schedule....but 24 hours does not seem to be enough for one day!! LOL!!

Anyway, I thought this week we could refocus a little and make it a CHALLENGE YOURSELF week. What this means is that you are going to pick 2 PERSONAL CHALLENGES for yourselves this week!!! Try to make one of them Physical and one Nutritional....or one Mental and one Nutritional.....you get where I am going with this....mix it up!

Make this YOUR personal CHALLENGE this week!!! Let's see how many of us are able to succeed at our own challenges!! Make sure to post on this thread what your challenges are going to be and then post your progress.

I am wishing everyone an amazing week!!! We have 4 more weigh ins left!!!! Let's get focused and end on a good note!!!

Good Luck!!!

Pam :flowerforyou:

Replies

• 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    O.k., I have been trying to think of what to challenge myself with. For nutrition, I am going to push myself to plan, log and print what I am going to eat every work day. If I print it out and post it on my fridge I seem to stick to my plan better. Mentally, I am going to give myself 10 minutes every day to do corpse pose to soft music and just relax the day away.
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'd like to challenge myself to make sure I take a nap every day :drinker: LOL, but that would be too easy.

I do know I have fallen off the food wagon and don't measure/weigh as much as I did when I started, so that is goal #1. Exercise..idk..I'm on a program that is working and I do it 6 days a week, so not looking to add at this point or I will need more naps!! I am getting a treadmill, so if that makes it in, will resolve to be on that daily for at least 20 min. Any other ideas?
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I plan to eat unprocessed for my snacks this week and To eat 2-fruits and 3-vegetables every day, When we did this as a group I had my best week.
    I also plan to walk 45-minutes every day and do 100 crunches daily. Mental- I plan to read and study my Bible more every morning ,From 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
    Have a blessed week everyone.:smile:
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    as a nutritional challenge I really want to log, log, log my food!I mean I do log it, but not often or when I think if I mentally calorie count that it's enough.

Hmmm as a physical challenge i want to be able to do 10 push ups with no problem whatsoever, so I think that I am going to work on that and then go up from there:)
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    as a nutritional challenge I really want to log, log, log my food!I mean I do log it, but not often or when I think if I mentally calorie count that it's enough.

Hmmm as a physical challenge i want to be able to do 10 push ups with no problem whatsoever, so I think that I am going to work on that and then go up from there:)

I have a friend on Facebook that is doing a 100 push-up/squats/burpees challenge. We started with 1 on day one then went to 2 on day 2 and so forth. Just thought you might want to try that.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I am LOVING everyones challenges!!!!

My NUTRITIONAL CHALLANGE is going to be a 2 part.....1. is Loggging ALL MY FOOD!!! and 2. is eliminating processed foods (Like Carrie mentioned, when we did this as a group, I had my best week).

My PHYSICAL CHALLENGE......well I am already being challenged by my knee...LOL!!! I think I can do 100 crunches a day!!

I wish everyone a GREAT week!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • april_nicole1981
    Options
    Physical challenge = to be active (exercise) 45 minutes a day. I have really been slacking with this since the Thanksgiving holiday approached and even before that I averaged about 30 minutes a day. So this will be a good challenge for me!

Nutritional Challenge = WATER!!! I do not drink water at all anymore :frown: . So my goal is to drink water EVERY DAY!

Mental Challenge = Give myself at least 10 minutes a day of mental down time. This should include yoga, meditation, bubble bath.......I am constantly stressed and mentally over loaded with doctors appointments, work, college classes and so on.
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I like the crunches idea...that was one of my favorite weeks. Add that to mine.
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    My planning ahead and 10 minutes of relaxation is not going so well yet. Time to refocus.:sad:
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    46-minutes walking
    1-fruit
    3-vegetables
    30-minutes-prayer and reading my bible
    So far I'm doing good, I was only short one fruit today.
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options

I have a friend on Facebook that is doing a 100 push-up/squats/burpees challenge. We started with 1 on day one then went to 2 on day 2 and so forth. Just thought you might want to try that.

wow that would have been easier than pushing the crap out of myself lol, but i think I'll go like that from now on so I can keep going:) Thanks so much!!!
  • april_nicole1981
    Options
    I did well with my mental challenge this week as well as the nutritional. The physical part of my personal challenge this week was not good at all. But overall I am happy with the results!
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Sunday - 50 minutes of SPIN Class

Monday 30 minutes of Basketball Playing

Tuesday - 40 minutes of speed walking because I was walking in the rain

Wednesday - Rest Day
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Physical
    Sunday - 50 minutes of Spin