Photos of the Journey so far?

Options
Salkeela
Salkeela Posts: 367 Member
I haven't put this up on the open forums, but hey I'll share it here:

Left is me in June 2011 weighing about 162 lb (BMI 26.8) and right is me weighing 134lb (BMI 22.3)

29330708_7035.jpg

The photo on the left shocked me a bit .... I didn't stay that weight for long.

Anyone else?

Replies

• hiddenaudacity
    hiddenaudacity Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about shocking!! I think it takes something like looking at yourself and realizing where you are to give you that final push where you say, "enough is enough!"

Here is my journey so far, I'm very proud of myself! :D I am 5'6 and I went from 165 to 145 in about a year. Around 10 pounds to go, give or take. I'll reassess it as I go.

a2fc28c639d111e2a73f22000a9e28ad_7.jpg
  • Salkeela
    Options
    You're braver than me with the amount of skin you photographed! But YAY the result is fantastic! I'm about 5'5" and currently 133lb, but hoping to go down a bit more.... I'll wear a tight tee-shirt for the finale photo I think... not sure I'll let you see skin! LOL! Too scary!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Transform2web.jpg
    August2011toAugust2012BAtextweb.jpg
    FaceBAweb.jpg
    edited.jpg
    JRstandingJuly2012.jpg

I'm 5'5" started my journey Sept. 2011. I'm stuck at 137 for 5 months or so now.
  • Salkeela
    Options
    Wow Lady LOOK at you! That top sequence of you slimming and your son growing up is just fantastic!

:) Go MommyRobin!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Wow Lady LOOK at you! That top sequence of you slimming and your son growing up is just fantastic!

:) Go MommyRobin!

Thanks! That's my fave pic, too! :flowerforyou:
  • westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hi there my name is Rachel here is my progress