Chalean Extreme & weights

Options
Hey there !

For those of you who have done or are doing Chalean Extreme, what are the weights needed for the program e.g. 5 lb, 20 lb etc ? By the way, you can reply in pounds or kilograms .

Thanks !

Enjoy the rest of your day and have a good workout !

Replies

• CrisN99
    CrisN99 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have 5, 8, 10 lb dumbbells

Then I have stackable plated dumbbells that go up to twenty. I have two sets of those- and make one set 12.5lbs, and one set 15lbs. That has worked for me.

I'm on my second round.
  • laurenaphelps
    Options
    Hey there !

For those of you who have done or are doing Chalean Extreme, what are the weights needed for the program e.g. 5 lb, 20 lb etc ? By the way, you can reply in pounds or kilograms .

Thanks !

When I did the program, I used selectable weights. 5-25 pounds and I could adjust them for every 2.5 pounds. They were about $120 for the pair, but well worth it to get the full effects of the program.
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Hey there !

Thanks !

When I did the program, I used selectable weights. 5-25 pounds and I could adjust them for every 2.5 pounds. They were about $120 for the pair, but well worth it to get the full effects of the program.

Thanks. I' in the process of tryng to get those
  • PeloMichelle
    PeloMichelle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi There!

I'm currently doing ChaLEAN Extreme and loving it :)

Just finished with my first 30 days, started phase 2 yesterday, and am using anywhere from 5-25 lb dumbbells. Not sure if it gets heavier.

Hope you enjoy the program!!
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Hi There!

Just finished with my first 30 days, started phase 2 yesterday, and am using anywhere from 5-25 lb dumbbells. Not sure if it gets heavier.

Glad that you're enjoying it! It's good to hear so much good news. 5-25 lb does seem to be the average.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Hi There!

Just finished the Push Phase today. I maxed out with 30lbs. I think that is the heaviest I will see fit to use in the program. On to LEAN!
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    It really varies, in the Lean phase I'm using 8lbs for anterior raises, but 35s for rows (I have 2 sets of adjustable that go up to 40lbs and then some single 5s, 8s, 10s, and 20s so I don't have to stop to adjust so often).