End of week 1!

Options
2»

Replies

• CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Enjoyed getting 3 pounds lighter from last week.
  • peachElibrarian
    peachElibrarian Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I lost 5 lbs this week. I'm a little stunned. I honestly didn't keep up with working out but I did log everything and I was under my calories every day this week. And I majorly increased my water intake.
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone! I didn't lose, but I didn't gain either! Bench is really good sinceu we had so many leftovers from Thanksgiving! :tongue:
  • nanadu
    nanadu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I weighed in on Sat and lost 4 lbs :). Still on!!
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 193 lbs my weigh in days will be Thursday's Goal weight for end of December is 187 lbs.

Dec 6 - 197 lbs
    Dec 13
    Dec 20
    Dec 27

Yes I did gain, I will have to work hard to get back down. I guess that's what happens when you eat McDonald's food.
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Well, I am exactly the same as last week but I'm ok with that for now. I think I'm going to get on your guys schedule since I'm tracking on the spreadsheet, so I'll weigh in again on the 10th and get on the new schedule. Maybe I will have lost something then.
  • forwardme
    Options
    I've lost about a 1lb down these last few days not great but this is making me so determined.
    Will way in on the 10th yes I need to drink more water but so hard when it's so cold here so I go for coffee or tea instead.
    Trying to focus this week.
  • carriagetown
    Options
    It's been a rough week, and my diet has reflected that. I really need to find some other way to soothe my stress, instead of using junk food! Anyway, I will get my exercise goal in for the week, so that's my bright spot. I'll just have to wipe the food slate clean and start over next week, while not completely pigging out this weekend. :)
  • IzzyEmber
    IzzyEmber Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It's been a really difficult week for me but I still managed to lose 2lbs so I can't complain. I've finally managed to incorporate strength training in to my workout regimen so I'm pretty sure those 2pounds were fat not just water weight and lean muscle. I just really need to get my eating habits in check went over my daily calories several times this week :( .