Welcome!!

Options
Hoco82
Hoco82 Posts: 3 Member
Hello to fellow 'Bama moms! We all know what a struggle it is to maintain a home, raise our children, work (in or outside the home), and make time for ourselves. It seems we are the last thing on our minds! But not anymore!!! It's time to take control and set an example for our children, husbands, and friends.

I just turned 30 on Jan. 9th. I figured I've wasted enough time making excuses. It's time to get serious.

Tell me about yourselves!

~ Chunkymunky82

Replies

• Nefertiti31
    Nefertiti31 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome! I'm from Alabama so I had to come on by lol. Thanks again!
  • ATEdwards77
    Options
    Hi I am Amanda and have just joined 2 days ago and really hope this help me meet my goals. I live in Montgomery and weigh
    292 lb I want to be around 170 so my family will be proud of me and so I will feel good too.

17070028.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Garnetbaby83
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group. Chunkymonkey we shar a birthday I turn 30 this year on Jan 9th. I hope groups like this can help me stay motivated. :)
    Right now I weigh 198 according to my scale 192 according to the doctors I think I like his better. I want to lose 45- 48 lbs by April when me and DH are looking into doing IVF. I have a 6 yr old and we are trying for more.
  • CarlaPhillips22
    CarlaPhillips22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm from north Alabama and trying to find people I know and/or people I have stuff in common with. I am a stay at home mama of 2 under 3y...after being a single working girl. 1 of my kids is prone to febrile seizures. I'm tired all the time so as much as I'd love to exercise more...I'd rather nap or watch an hr of noncartoon tv while they nap lol.