Do you log purged calories?

Options
Carita79
Carita79 Posts: 64 Member
I have had a couple slip ups..and purged a couple time this month.
the issue i cant figure out is how to log the calories i ingested then purged..
i know i must have ingested some of it..but how much..i dont wanna omitt them all together cause my diary would not be accurate..
anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    YES. log it.

digestion begins while your still chewing the food. so most of the calories are absorbed even if you purge right after a meal. so its best to log it anyways.
  • EllaScarlet
    EllaScarlet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    No way. That is a highway to feeling even more guilty about purging. I never, never record my binges - I would end up just feeling beyond disgusted with myself. The issue here is not how may calories your body ingests between binging and purging - I feel like that is irrelevant, in a way. You need to move on, try not to beat yourself up about it, and make sure you continue to eat well and regularly even after b/ping.
  • aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I record every single calorie of a binge and purge... it feels disgusting and helps to keep me from doing it.
  • Leo_Joy_HG
    Leo_Joy_HG Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I normally log it all 9though sometimes i haven't bothered) as i never no how many cals i'll digest.
  • Summerful
    Summerful Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I log like half just depends what I think I lost
  • eatathome
    eatathome Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I used to, but not anymore. I just start over, usually the next day.
  • moonrats
    moonrats Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've thought the same thing. I usually don't unless I feel like something stuck. Or like what Summerful has said, half wold be better cause we all know you don't digest EVERYTHING when not everything is kept in.

Do you hope you put it behind you and look forward for tomorrow.