Weight Check In Spread Sheet!!

Options

Replies

• ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I added my info. Now to make it happen! Thanks.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Ok, I put mine in. Afraid mine is the highest weight up there! My goal looks like a lot, but since it's the beginning few days (again) for me, I know I'm going to drop some more water weight.

Andrea, don't fret about the numbers. Right now they are just numbers. You will lose weight, but you'll GAIN: confidence, a leaner, fitter body, and smaller clothes. We are all here for the same reason, and that's to lose weight, no matter how little or how much. (See my ticker below...mine was a very large number not too long ago, and I'm a short lady, being 5', 3.25".) You will succeed if you use the tools that are part of MFP, and I've found that the people here are super supportive. Log your food and try to exercise at least a little most days. You'll get there!! I know it!

ETA: I got my name and information on the chart. Thank you to whomever made it. I like it!!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Ok, hopefully i did that right lol
  • Mollyalice
    Mollyalice Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Logged!
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I added mine
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    also added my weight. good luck to everyone! For me December is a challenging month with all the holidays and my birthday tucked in neatly after a Thanksgiving. So this my jump on my new year's resolution to live healthier, move more and lose weight!
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Just updated my challenge goal weight. I had a great week and the shock to my body helped me have a great loss. Needed to bump my goal down a bit so I can still challenge myself.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Logged! Hated writing that number...can't wait to see a change. Thanks for this group and spreadsheet! :flowerforyou:
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Yay! I did it. Thanks for doing this.
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    On your spreadsheet did you want the weight of the starting month or the weight from when I started my logging with mfp.
  • skinnygurl83
    Options
    Awesome Idea, mine has all been added. Good Luck everyone :bigsmile:
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Just logged week 1. I see a lot of negative numbers! Keep it up!

@MrsBiscoe: I put my weight at the start of the challenge. Since MFP tracks your total loss already. The spread sheet is a fun way to target one month of progress specifically.

Good Luck Everyone!
  • Mamafred
    Mamafred Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I just logged in my first week loss and it was 3.8 pounds down. Now, I haven't been that strict on myself so I'm guessing some of my post-Thanksgiving gain was water weight.
    Good luck to everyone! The numbers are really looking good!
  • TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i actually gained a little but I just started working out hard last Wednesday so I assume my body is still adjusting. I did however lose a couple inches and I am totally excited about that.
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the info I will change it to the start of the month.
  • cbellanger
    cbellanger Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    When we add the number in the change column, are we supposed to include last weeks loss as wee, or only this weeks loss? I am seeing both. I think I will make it the total change and add both together.

BTW, nice job lauren on your loss! You didn't let last week get you down. :D
  • TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    added! :) I finally lost a little lol
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    mine is in!
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    For some reason I can't open the spreadsheet. But I didn't gain or lose. :(
    Was hoping to be down by at least a pound...not sure what I am doing wrong.....
  • forwardme
    Options
    Can't believe how motivating it is to see others losing.
    Jenny not losing is okay at least you're not gaining. eat the same but smaller portions.