Monday Weigh In, Week 5

Options
Almost at the end of this challenge. I have 0 loss or gain this week. Unfortunately I had some abnormal swelling in my legs that sent me to the dr. They gave me a diuretic and after the first day I had dropped 5lbs! Much to my relief, I was sweating bullets. How about you? What's your total?

Darlene

Replies

• AA1ex
    AA1ex Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Sw: 130
    Cw: 125.8
    :)
    I want to be 120 by the end of this month... I think I can, I think I can!
    "I think, therefore I am"
    Hehe have a wonderful day y'all!
  • keviwan
    keviwan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Flat again this week. I am renewing my goal and will start logging my consumption with more detail and regularity. No excuses for it, just need to pick it up a notch or two!
  • alienrite
    alienrite Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    SW 250.0
    CW 241.6

I keep plugging along. 5 weeks should equal 7.7 lbs per my running average and I am slightly ahead of that which is great. I would like to see 240 by the end of the week by realistically, I will be there by 12/21. A weekend in Vegas coming up and a week of Christmas parties will certainly try my eating and exercise but living in the real world is part of getting this down and cemented. I am looking forward to the challenge.
  • pammy502
    Options
    Hello Group!

I am down 1.6 lbs this week. Total loss since we started is 6.4 lbs. I'm so excited about this because at this time last year I think I had already gained almost twice that much. Congrats to all of us for making this commitment and sticking with it. :smile:

SW=215
    CW=208.6
  • MauiSue
    MauiSue Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Nothing is showing on my reply but here we go

CW= 174
    Last week= 178 (vacation)... so I lost 4 pounds this week!
    SW= 174.5
    GW= 166.5
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hey Darlene and all,

I stayed the same this week at 180.5. I am VERY VERY frustrated. I am renewing and rededicating to do this. I have my daughter's wedding coming up in May. I have had a lot of stress and illness in the family the last couple of weeks and have really felt like giving up. I am so happy for you all and very proud of all of your losses!!!! Keep it up!!!

Bev
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You're all doing a fantastic job! Had a few others post on my wall. Keep it going. My friend who is not on mfp but is doing the 10lb challenge with me has been doing ok. She lost 5lbs over a period of 3 weeks. The next week she gained 3lbs. Her response was, "well at least I had the 3lbs to lose". Great way to look at it. Keep at it peeps! ;))
  • deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hey peeps !!! I have lost 2.4 lbs this week ... Down to 154.8 ... YAY... Thanks to Southernchick for this challenge !!! My total loss is 7 lbs !!! I am going to continue this challenge through New Years !!! Who's with me ???!!! ????
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    deb you rock lady!