Are there any p90x exercises on myfitnesspal?

Options
does anyone know if there are any of the p90x exercise on here and if not how do you log in the calories you have burned? i want to be as accurate as possible any advice?

Replies

• emily_bird
    Options
    As far as I know there aren't. Most people use heart rate monitors or those calorie counting things and they enter in the calories burned by either adding in a program ee.g. P90X Kenpo OR they use one of the alternative programs that are similar to what they have done and enter in the calorie amount e.g. circuit training. If you can workout how many calories you burned yourself, you can enter it in. Good luck!
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    When I was p90x-ing I used http://p90xcalories.com to calculate my burn. Hope this helps!
  • Dbanks904
    Options
    thanks you guys appreciate the advice :)
    and def gonna check out the website.
  • cece2182
    Options
    thanks I just started today and didnt know how to log my P90X workouts!!
  • cece2182
    Options
    the website didnt work for me did it work for you?
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I have been inputing the strength workouts into MFP as I go. So far I have some of the arms and shoulder ones in here. For the shoulder presses, etc... I have just been using the generic ones. And I enter the calories by adding a one of the dvd's to the cardio area and then manually inputing the calories burned. I don't have a heart rate monitor yet. Been calculating it manually by taking my pulse, so it is off slightly.