SO, Who do you support?

Options
HellsKells
HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
Trying to work out who supports who in here, and it's a challenge...haha.

I am an Everton supporter...come on you Blues!

Who's your team?

Replies

• Akumu
    Akumu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Liverpool :)
  • SarahElizabeth416
    SarahElizabeth416 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Liverpool! and the Spanish National team
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    West Ham - COYI

Can't wait for the start of the Premier League season next weekend
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Manchester United. as an American i didnt want to be a United fan. i didnt want to jump on the bandwagon. id watch Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea etc..but I love Rooney and the heart wants what the heart wants.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Manchester United. as an American i didnt want to be a United fan. i didnt want to jump on the bandwagon. id watch Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea etc..but I love Rooney and the heart wants what the heart wants.

You do realise this makes you dirty?
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

You do realise this makes you dirty?

oh i know...and i also know i will never be a true fan. it will never be possible for me to feel for them like i do the teams i grew up with...Redskins, Caps, Wizards....like our new baseball team in DC the Nationals....best team in baseball right now and i am really enjoying it but if they win the WS it wont come close to the joy i felt with the REdskins or if the Caps or Wizards ever win one.
  • ls_66
    ls_66 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Juventus and the Italian National team
  • sergiotacchini
    Options
    Manchester United and England

Forever MUFC
  • carlom18
    carlom18 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Juventus and the Italian National team
    Same here! juve through the next ground in CL! woohoo! =D
  • itamd1970
    itamd1970 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    There are only two teams in EPL: Man City and Man U. Arsenal has disappointed, Liverpool has barely shown. The spanish league appears to be a one team league this year with Barcelona starting so fast that it's left everyone else in the dust. The french league, which was pretty fun, is now a one team league, given PSG influx of money.

I think the more fun leagues this year are those with less money, like the Italian league, which is finally focusing on younger players (who - by the way - are really talented. And yes, I'm biased, I'm a LAZIO fan.
  • Tranceusz
    Tranceusz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Arsenal Fan checking in.
    but its quite a dreadful season this year. Arsene is not himself this season, boys are playing like ****