I'm Back And Need To Keep The Motivation with Friends

Options
Caryn03
Caryn03 Posts: 62 Member
I was MIA there for about a month and completely fell off and didn't log in to count calories or anything. I actually ended up gaining all of what I lost and then gained a couple pounds more on top of that.

I am tired of not feeling comfortable in my clothes and I really want to have a healthy pregnancy. So, I am looking for friends who can help motivate and are going thru the same things I am. Really just looking for some buddies.

I am 27 and just found out I have PCOS 4 months ago. So I am still new to it and still learning about it and much more. My Hubs and I have been TTC for 3 years and one miscarriage. I am really looking for some buddies to talk to about PCOS, what I am going thru, Motivation... We haven't told our familes that we are TTC and that I have PCOS, because I want to surprise them all when it does happen. But it's hard not having someone to talk to like my Mom about what I am going thru. My hubs supports me like no other and I couldn't ask for a better man. But, it's I know it's hard on him, because he doesn't want to tell me his concerns because he doesn't want me to feel bad or anything.

Anyways, I wish you all tons of baby dust. I actually go into the Doc's on Friday to see if I am ready to ovulate so fingers and toes and eyes crossed.

Replies

• liegeygirl
    liegeygirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi girlie!! I can totally understand about not telling the family. Everyone will have their opinions and that's not healthy for you or the hubby. Keep us updated, but I'll add you as a friend so we can keep in touch!!
  • ambers80
    ambers80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Amber. I was diag with PCOS in 2008. Been TTC with fertility treatments since then also. Have had 2 m/c at 14wks & 9wks. Was just recently told I need to lose about 30 more lbs before we start back treatments again. On BCPs to help with the cysts & weight loss. Would love to become friends & motivate each other.