What is the biggest size jeans you ever wore?

Options
Me size 14 smh and a size xxl on tops and xxl in undies and lane bryant bras for dresses i was 16 smh again

Replies

• lcunningham12
    Options
    Size 24, 3x, and 40 DD.. I've never been this big and it's time to get rid of it!
  • my1focus
    my1focus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    18!! gotta get it together! single digits here we come!
  • NewDavenport
    NewDavenport Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing them now I'm 20 and in size 18 :( time to get back to the size 8 i was in a few years ago, i still have them in my cupboard in hope to wear them again one day
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have always been one to dress loosely. Baggy, comfortable ...
    That said, my biggest size was a tight (no baggies at all) size 26.

I am now in a super baggy size 24, my 22's are loose, but not baggy/comfy like I want ...
    I can wear an 18, the way I used to wear a 26.

I am hoping to find myself in a size 9 before I hit my 3 year weight loss anniversary.
    Been losing for 18 months.
  • nicalexx
    nicalexx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    A couple years ago I was at my biggest in a 16, where they were very snug. I lost about thirty pounds but not shamefully am back up to that same size and need to see these double digit jeans go!
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Size 14. I usually stick around a size 12, though. Would love to break free of that.
  • ccirino123
    ccirino123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say a size 18. My "normal" size has been between 5 - 8 most of my adult life.
  • davidsgirl145
    davidsgirl145 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    18. But, for a short time. I've been hovering at 14-16 for like 5 yrs! grrrr!!!!!!!
  • hmichele323
    hmichele323 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Size 18 for a little while, but I cannot get any smaller than 16. (for like, the last 10 years!)
  • justkim76
    Options
    I think the biggest I wore was a size 20 after having my second child. I'm happy to say those are too big and I don't wear them but I'm still in a solid 16 verging on 18. Would love to walk into a store and buy a size 8!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Biggest size was a 16. Right now im rocking a 13/14 but it also depends on who is making them lol. I want to be in an 8/9
  • gfuentes24
    gfuentes24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i am a size 10-12 right now. back in high school i was a size 2-4. I would love to go back to a size 6! that is where i was my most comfortable!
  • CherylP66
    Options
    Hi...new to fitness pal.

size 14 jeans....just brought a size 16 formal dress...NEVER AGAIN!!!...single digits here I come.
  • Myssrisa
    Options
    16 was the highest but i've always been in double-digits :-( between 12-14...I'm currently 12 but would be nice to go past that!
  • Tia9306
    Options
    Size 18. Now a 14 (as long as I don't breathe too deep). Would be happy at a 12 if I could stay there!
  • maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Was in an 18 for awhile, but now a baggy 16. Have been floating between 14-16 for a few yrs and would love to be a 12 again.
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    I haven't worn jeans in a long time but when I did i was at size 12-14. IfI were to buy jeans now I would say 13-15, Depressing -.-
  • Anuwe28
    Options
    Thank you ladies for joining the group. Let us all unite in support to help each other achieve our ideal jean size. Some of us have a ways to go but with such a huge support group, we should all be able to meet our weight goal! I am delighted to inform you guys that my size 12 is baggy and my 11 is easily zipped up! Without y'alls support, I would of been a 13!
  • bayoucitygirl
    bayoucitygirl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Finally poking my head in. HI everyone!

Biggest size was a 16, currently a 12, and am wanting to get back to being a 8 or a 6 like I was when I came back from Germany just over a year ago!
  • AlisonWonderland79
    Options
    My biggest size is my current size (around a 14)

I would love to be a single digit again, a size 0-2 would be nice.

(I'm also under 5' tall)