Quick Question!

Options
This might have already been said or asked, but...When posting our goal weight, is it how much we want to lose in the 10 weeks or our whole weight loss goal? (:

Replies

• GoingAllTheWay4MeDee
    Options
    Hello!! What you would like to lose in 10 weeks.
  • finding_sammi
    Options
    what happens after the 10 weeks are up?
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I also have a question. We the group just be to lose as much as possible, or will we have weekly mini challenges? I think challenges might keep people motivated to stick with it for the whole 10 weeks.
  • Lynn_babcock
    Lynn_babcock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    From what I understand this challenge is for a full year, 365 days. We report, every 10 weeks, our before (start of the year) and after (current weight). So after 10 weeks, the next 10 week segment begins.. so there will be five 10-week segments with an extra 2 weeks in there.

I intend on making my full goal weight by the end of year, since I started a few months ago.
  • nmglay
    nmglay Posts: 69
    Options
    I like the idea of having it go all year in 10 week segments.
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    I will probably only make the first 2 -10 week segments, but that is because my goal is to reach my GW by the end of the second 10 week set.
  • finding_sammi
    Options
    From what I understand this challenge is for a full year, 365 days. We report, every 10 weeks, our before (start of the year) and after (current weight). So after 10 weeks, the next 10 week segment begins.. so there will be five 10-week segments with an extra 2 weeks in there.

I intend on making my full goal weight by the end of year, since I started a few months ago.

A whole year challenge - wow now I'm really excited!! I've got 80-odd pounds to lose, and I think with this support group, I could really reach my GW by this time next year!! I've been trying and yoyo-ing for the last 4yrs, so really wanna do it this time!
  • Sincere24
    Sincere24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I also have a question. We the group just be to lose as much as possible, or will we have weekly mini challenges? I think challenges might keep people motivated to stick with it for the whole 10 weeks.

I agree, mini goals might keep everyone motivated, like five weeks in?
  • mommashelli
    mommashelli Posts: 89 Member
    Options

I agree the idea of mini challenges is what works best for me at least. Just finishing a group that did bi weekly challenges (fitness and health) it keeps you checking in and motivated for goals. Not everyone has to do it, but the ones who want to will be willing to post and keep track of stuff.
  • FahadNaseem
    FahadNaseem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Is this for women only ? Just asking, I am interested but i don't see any men so just want to be sure. Thank you.
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    I don't see any reason why a guy couldn't join. :) Welcome!