Round 5 how are your holidays going?

Options
Do we have a round 5 spreadsheet? This is such a tough time to stay motivated we need all the tools possible! My first Christmas party is this week. At least the office is going to celebrate at a bowling alley, so there will be movement. And as if the holidays were not enough temptation, LOTSof family and office birthdays.

Replies

• stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I was doing fine and then tripped and fell flat on my face. Rum and wine, cookies and appies. I need to keep on track but I know I will spend the rest of 2012 just getting back to baseline. Then starting fresh in 2013. Happy Holidays!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Are we starting a round 5? If so when? I have gained only a half a pound this month (its gone up and down) but with the parties and all the fun not bad at all..gotta lose 5 more pounds till the end of the year
  • pjrbs
    pjrbs Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    So far so good. Doing calorie cycling or up days, down days and IMF so I can survive the many parties and gatherings. Lost 4.5 pounds this month but the hard part starts Thursday with 5 food filled days in the next week.

Keep at it my friends. January will be easier because EVERYONE will be dieting. :-)
  • pjrbs
    pjrbs Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    So far so good. Doing calorie cycling or up days, down days and IMF so I can survive the many parties and gatherings. Lost 4.5 pounds this month but the hard part starts Thursday with 5 food filled days in the next week.

Keep at it my friends. January will be easier because EVERYONE will be dieting. :-)

Actually, it has been updated. It is now the 12 days of feasting. Yep looking at the calendar we now have a "dinner/get together/whatever/come visit us" everyday for the 12 days from Dec 20th to Dec 31.

If I keep it under a 10 pound gain I will thrilled.

Merry Christmas everyone.