Introduce yourself!

Options
Christmas is a week away and the last thing anyone wants to think about is diet and exercise! so this week goal will be simple! Lets get to know each other! Let get a jump on the new year! my personal goal this week is to drink water and log in food.

Replies

• jacqueline509
    Options
    Just started a blog, give you a little insight on me. Feel free to read and comment!
  • kjanai
    kjanai Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, im K live in the FT. Bend area this week goal for me is drink more water and get to the gym at least 4 days this week I do plan to eat on Christmas. Im really focused now on wanting to lose this weight.
  • SofiaHarris
    Options
    Live In Sugar Land, where one does not starve! My first goal is to document everything and make sure that I have the vital nutrients like potassium in my diet everyday. I cannot exercise at this time; so I must focus on the nutrition component. So far, I really like MyFitness Pal!
  • Shunda_27
    Options
    Hi. My name is Shunda. I'm from Missouri City although I live in Far West Houston (Beltway 8 and Westheimer). Can I still be in the group?

:flowerforyou:
  • jacqueline509
    Options
    anyone can join! I just wanted to see if we can get a support group together so as our support for each other grows we can sometimes get together to continue the support.
    So went totally off the grid for 2 days and I am sorry about that: embarassed:
    Daughter Bday and taking care of sis I forgot about me.
    So with just a few days before Christmas, I been thinking of weekly goals we can try to motivate each other with. I would like to start with easy ones so as we get use to it, we can make them more challageing
    So post some ideas! or we can take turns and each week one of us make the goals.
  • Shunda_27
    Options
    I realyl want to lose like 130 pounds. 2013 is my year! I don't know how I'm going to do it because I'm going to have two full time jobs come January 7th. Have anybody heard of/done this diet called "Thin Within"? I actually want to do it, but I'm a little skeptical.