Weigh-In Days & Measurements...Progress Updates!!

Options
Let's make Wednesday's our weigh-in days and we'll start tomorrow, the 19th! Let's post our measurements once/month. That will give us some time to make good progress! So we will have "Weigh-In Wednesdays" and "Monthly Measurements" (I know, I know...that one was a stretch!) lol! Let's start a new "topic" each week so we don't have too many pages of old information. When you post your weight and/or measurements, be sure to include how much of a loss or gain you had from the previous week/month.

I'm so excited to be doing this with all of you! It's been fun reading all of the introductions!!

Replies

• FiveElevenClimb
    Options
    Sounds good. I'll be weighing on Fridays though since its the only day that Im not up at 3 in the morning.
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I did my offical weigh-in yesterday. I will most likely report no change from that, butI can move to Wednesday easily enough.
  • ambers80
    ambers80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My weigh ins are on Mondays, but I can re-weigh on Wed too
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Wednesdays is perfect for me because I have my slimming world weigh in in the evenings!
    I only started the plan on Monday so not expecting a loss yet :(
  • cgray1978
    cgray1978 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Fab, I needed a kick start before Christmas so I wll weigh in first thing in the morning!!
    30lbs to my ultimate dream target!!
  • keta_gurl
    keta_gurl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am in!
  • Vine_Monkey
    Options
    i dont have scales :(
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I am scared!
  • LALadyVT
    Options
    I've never own a scale, but I will check my weight at my parent's house on Saturdays or Sundays.
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Great everyone!!! Can't wait to get started tomorrow!!
  • oAshlio
    oAshlio Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I usually do my Weigh-In's on Mondays because it is the beginning of the week, but since I haven't had a change in the last two weeks, I can change it to Weds instead! Every Weds it is as far as weight goes. I dont have the right kind of measuring tape to measure myself though so that one might have to wait! So excited to get to start from the beginning with you Crystal since last group I came in near the end! 6 pounds down so far out of the total 50lbs min. I want to lose! Long journey to go but I have only just begun!
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Wohoo wednesday@!
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am scared!

It's the fat that should be afraid! :devil:
  • selah75
    Options
    Can't wait to start! I love the woohoo Wednesday!
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    "Only" lost .1 this week. Very satisfied with maintaining my weight through the Christmas holiday.