Mid fifties but young at heart! looking for friends

Options
Hi I am in mid fifties (until Sunday then I am 56 :sad: ) not that I feel it, my mind says I am in my 30s lol!! body doesnt though! restarted last week after failing miserably earlier in the year, really like this site as it is so easy to use, tried all other slimming clubs but lose interest after few weeks. Have 3 grown up children, 2 step grandchildren and work full time as a medical secretary. Looking for friends to keep me on track and to nag me not to give up this time. Going away for xmas to Tenerife (first time away at Xmas!) and really need to shift minimum of 1½ stone but ideally 2 stone would be fantastic, so any help along the way would be lovely. So if you would like to add me as a friend that would be great, thank you!

Replies

• louiseshaw88
    louiseshaw88 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    added :) x
  • redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am in my late forties but don't feel it - more like mid fifites. But am going to the gym regularly and have lost a couple of stone so should start feelign my true age (or even younger) soon.

Anyway good luck on your journey and welcome to the Boards.

Feel free to add me and I'll give you plenty of support.
  • sarouk
    sarouk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Similar story here. Mid fifties (but dion't feel like it) and seeking to lose a couple of stone. The good news is it can certainly be done ... I've shed about a stone since the end of July. By using the tools and the tools and support on this site you'll give yourself the best possible chance of reaching your goals. Good luck and enjoy Tenerife. Feel free to add me.
  • dekomp
    dekomp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hi looking for motovation and support , new to this so dont really know how to reply , but would welcome a reply !
  • karenc118
    karenc118 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, 51from Newcastle, been on 35 days and lost 9lb. feel pretty motivated at the minute, im on every day and will give support! :smile:
  • sgh10
    sgh10 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    hi I am 52 and hoping to stay motivated I log on a few times daily
  • gailt1959
    Options
    Hi there,

Feel free to add me if you want, am 53.
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    hi im 65 have a brain of a child body of a 90 year old lol
  • poytheboyDave
    Options
    Being 50 kick started my lifestyle change, 4 stone lighter I feel 35 not my current 51. Haven't logged food and been on the boards lately but am maintaining but gaining and losing a couple of pounds every couple of weeks. Looking to build up my friends list again in a bid to re-motivate me. Please add.
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    Young at heart 55 yr old here feel free to add me! ;oP