Fist of Fury...now who doesn't want that?!!?!? 12/19

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Hey! I thought I would share one of my favorite workouts with you! I really love kickboxing...who doesn't like feeling like you are Bruce Lee! Wooooaaah! It is great to get out frustrations, develop coordination and balance as well as burn calories.
Challenge yourself with this exercise or ifyou go to a gym that has the class...GO!!!!
Think burn for the holidays and those muscles you will develop. If me you are an Amazon kicking booty to fight the BAD guys (fat cells). One is 30 min and the other is 10 min.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuUBRP3g73A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U5kXK82H9I

Peace,
WW

Replies

• QueenGreb
    Options
    Thank you for the challenge! I modified some of the movements but over all I did the entire video, kicked my *kitten*! thank you
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I love kickboxing and I was taking kickboxing classes at a martial arts studio where we used the bags and I LOVED IT, I had to quit two years ago when I tore the tendon in my ankle (lesson learned: those reebok toning shoes with the balls in them... bad idea, only person I know that is a dancer that can tear the flexor hallicus tendon- aka the dancer's tendon- walking not dancing.) This year I was introduced to Les Mills Combat when I was at Lifestyle Family Fitness, I followed my instructor (aka Super Trainer) to the fitness studio I'm at now when she was let go from LA Fitness (they bought out LFF and dropped the Les Mills Classes for some garbage they teach) because she would not teach their way (I checked it out and I may not be a fitness expert, but as a dancer, even I could tell how dangerous their classes are when the instructors don't know what they're doing and are teaching classes "freestyle") anyway, I do the Les Mills Combat twice a week (currently in withdrawl because only classes I can attend are on Mon and Sat... Mon is past and Sat seems so far away!)
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Ms Rachel I knew you would love it!
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I discovered kickboxing this summer and absolutely love it! It's a great workout, especially if I'm feeling particularly frustrated or irritated that day. Thanks for the videos! I will definitely have to check it out. :smile:
  • fit_ash
    fit_ash Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    did it!!
    i was in the mood of ditching my workout today. thanks to you i did burn those calories! :D:)
    it was tiring and fun. will definitely bring in kickboxing to my workout routine now!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Ms Rachel I knew you would love it!
    Way too much fun not to!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Finally I did it! I liked it but I was awkward. I am so glad I was in the privacy of my own home. This is the kickboxing workout I did:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWGJk5WUVrU