Introductions

Options
Hi everyone,

We finaly have a local group. Lets make it pop!

I'm in Moreno Valley and I train primarily at night. I run 3 days a week, bike 3 days a week, and swim when I can. Hit me up if you have any questions and feel free to add me as a friend.

Boostnerd.

Replies

• xscarletXbegoniasx
    Options
    awesome! im in corona and am at the 24hr fitness 6x a week usually for 60-120 mins depending on what I'm doing that day. The gym is off McKinely do u have a pass?
  • yessiecam88
    yessiecam88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all ! :)(didn't know this exsited so I made one myself lol but cool )
  • Danielle_Duarte
    Danielle_Duarte Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I live in San Bernardino and just joined MFP. :)
  • quickm2023
    quickm2023 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I live in Temecula and recently joined MyFitnessPal.com. Two friends encouraged me who already were part of MFP.

I recently started doing Zumba since Christmas and love it! In addition, I do hikes and bicycle trips.
  • jrfender
    jrfender Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in Yucaipa and just started back with MyFitnessPal. Looking for network connections for motivation and encouragement. Looking for exercise and activity ideas that aren’t boring as well as healthy recipes.
  • BunnyDelgado
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the High Desert. I just started up on myfirtnesspal again. Everyone that I was doing it with just stopped. So, I thought I'd take a look at the Groups for some motivation and support. Nice to meet you all.
  • JustSmiles82
    Options
    I'm in Chino, Ca. Looking for local work out buddies. I love Zumba, walking, dancing on xBox live games, playing soccer and just fun activities that are exercise but don't necessarily make me feel like I'm exercising lol. Anyway...add me =)
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    Hello I.E.!! I live in Temecula with my beautiful wife of 3 years. Looking to reach my goal weight of 185lbs by June 14th of this year and I’m planning a transformation video to celebrate my goal! I love running and would like to try a ½ and also a full sometime in 2014. I’m primarily going to use this year to train up to being able to run 10 miles without any issues and use the fall/winter months to just train legs in the gym for strength gains.

Let em know if I can be of help/motivation to anyone! :bigsmile:
  • Jenniferlynnmcc
    Jenniferlynnmcc Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I live in the Palm Springs area and am happy to be part of the Inland Empire group! :smile:
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    Welcome Jennifer!
  • lotus562
    lotus562 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in Fallbrook. I used to go to 24 Hour, but there's not much handy now, so I just work out at home and try to watch my food intake.
  • KarenBuddercups
    KarenBuddercups Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Karen from Murrieta. Glad to see there's a local group :smile:
  • BlueTigger4
    BlueTigger4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Beth from Hemet. I am watching what I eat and I try to walk or swim for 30 minutes every day. I have added a new goal of working up to doing the circuit training circuit 3 times a week. I have lost 25 pounds so far!!
  • tara5051
    tara5051 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello fellow I.E peoples. So I'm fairly new to using MFP. I joined 24 hour fitness as of July 1st (my new year resolution six months late) and have been eating lean about 1300 calories a day.I lost 10.5 pounds thus far, 10 pounds within 2 weeks and 1/2 pound this last week. I was disappointed this past week only seeing the scale drop 1/2 pound, considering how good I've been with the diet and hitting the gym 5 times last week.
    Can someone tell me what else should i be doing? Not sure if I hit a plateau or what, I just do cardio while at the gym. I want to start doing weights, but I'm kind of embarassed I go by myself and I try to watch people use the weight machine so when I do get the courage to use the machine I know what I'm doing.
    Anyhow, point of my story is what else different can i do to get on track on losing weight. Any advice welcome....
    thanks.
  • groovy_D
    groovy_D Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello All!

I'm Denise and I live in Wildomar. I have lost about 60 lbs over the last 4 yrs and have stayed at about the same weight for the last two. I have about 40 more to lbs go and a lot of toning to do. I work long hours and commute to Riverside, so I get my workouts in at home.

Very happy to have found this group! Looking forward to reading more of your posts. :-)
  • Lacrimablu
    Lacrimablu Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi

Maybe I am to way out there....but I am up by wrightwood. But would like to stop by and say hi

----Mayra
  • missfitmt
    missfitmt Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow I.E peoples. So I'm fairly new to using MFP. I joined 24 hour fitness as of July 1st (my new year resolution six months late) and have been eating lean about 1300 calories a day.I lost 10.5 pounds thus far, 10 pounds within 2 weeks and 1/2 pound this last week. I was disappointed this past week only seeing the scale drop 1/2 pound, considering how good I've been with the diet and hitting the gym 5 times last week.
    Can someone tell me what else should i be doing? Not sure if I hit a plateau or what, I just do cardio while at the gym. I want to start doing weights, but I'm kind of embarassed I go by myself and I try to watch people use the weight machine so when I do get the courage to use the machine I know what I'm doing.
    Anyhow, point of my story is what else different can i do to get on track on losing weight. Any advice welcome....
    thanks.

It's too bad I hate the gym (and that I'm not in the same city...I'm in Lake Elsinore) b/c I'd love to start lifting. For now, I just use resistance bands at home. My brother also has weights, but I haven't started using them yet.
  • sinca21
    sinca21 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm in Chino so not too close to others that have posted so far. I try to fit exercise at home with the occasional Zumba class at a nearby studio. I just got back into MFP after time away due to my pregnancy. I've just started the Couch to 5K program and I'm planning on running a 5K in December.
  • bslim4me
    bslim4me Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, my name is Stacy and I live in Rancho Cucamonga. Been away from MFP and gym for awhile, but now I am back. Need to lose weight to get healthy and by doctor's orders. Looking to start a new.
  • ashleylynn39
    ashleylynn39 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in Indio!