Out of Sync Trying to Get It Together

Options
cnkan0119
cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
I am almost 20 weeks and allowed my pregnancy cravings and lack of will power to put me at a 21 pound weight gain. I am now trying to get it back in order so that I don't gain too much during the remainder of the pregnancy. Is there anyone who did not workout until their second trimester or experienced a large gain in the beginning but was able to keep their total weight gain within the recommended amount?
I lost 20 pounds through MFP prior to finding out I was prego in September and after that it was down hill. Of course it was not my intention to get to this point but with a four year old and work and house hunting and everything else I stopped tracking and got lazy. Are there any moms out there who have advise on staying on track while maintaining a busy schedule during your second pregnancy?

Replies

• Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Im at 18 weeks...havent exercised since the middle of oct and have gained 14 lbs... wiht my 1st 2 kids i gaine 50 and 72 pounds...NOT happening this time!!!!! good luck just take walks and eat like MFP has taught you!!!