New with this and this is my 1st day!

Options
lishaalexis
lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
Ola! My name is Alisha. I am 24 years old I want to lose 30 pounds (i have already lost 5 of that before starting this program). I have started my 90 day challenge today. I had a baby 8 months ago and I am pretty much back at my pre pregnacy weight but I want to lose some more, I left bootcamp weight 135. I would love to be that weight again or lower. I am excited. The reason why I am doing this is because being in the military and the hours in which I work and then time I need to spend with my daughter I need something to help me lose. At work I have a hard time getting away from lunch and trying to eat healthy is difficult with always being on the run.

I work out about 3-5 times a week depending on my work schedule. I do mostly cardio because I have been in out for a soft tissue injury in my back, so weights have been put on hold. I finally feel strong enough and not in any pain; after the new year I plan to start weights again.

Please feel free to add me. I have an open diary and online almost everyday.

Replies

• jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    i added you! feel free to ask any questions you have about company or products to me if you have them!
  • Educ8rChic
    Educ8rChic Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the challenge! You can add me if you'd like...