Replies

• melliebelly77
    Options
    I just bought Turbo Fire today and so excited1
    Add me!
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Starting Turbo Fire hopefully Wednesday if they come on Tuesday as they are suppose to. I am excited about this feel free to add me I could use some friends doing this!
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I just received Turbo Fire last week and did Firestarter this morning. I plan on starting the program on Monday. I've been doing Turbo Jam and can already tell this will be a more intense pace. I really need some Turbo Fire friends! Please add me so you can help keep me accountable.
  • JustAGirlyGeek
    JustAGirlyGeek Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am planning on starting this again today! Can't wait! I got a few weeks in last time before getting sick and never got back into it for various excuses. Feel free to friend me :)
  • ALEXISGETSRIGHT
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Alexis & I just started turbo fire yesterday! Whew it is HARD but i got through the first two days. I am currently active in the gym and i'm adding the turbo fire routine to my current gym schedule. I am also looking for some turbofire friends! ADD ME!
  • christinalv
    christinalv Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Started mid-last week and as a stay at home mom i find it to be a great and addicting workout! I love all the variations, I think that's what keeps me interested instead of thinking 10 minutes in "i could be doing..." Feel free to add me. Would love the encouragement and to encourage others!
  • Fit4LifeJulie
    Fit4LifeJulie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started Turbofire yesterday and I love it already! Looking forward to some great results :)
  • dreamsofpsilocybin
    Options
    I started the TF Prep Schedule in October so I should be wrapping that up in December. Then, I'll be tackling the regular schedule, all 140 days of it! I would love to have more TF friends so don't be afraid to add me! =)
  • MelissaOnPurpose
    MelissaOnPurpose Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Same here... :smile: I just finished day 2 of the 20 week Fire Starter schedule. I'm a graduate of Power 90 but I tried 3 times to make it through P90X without success. Thought going a different route altogether might help get me going again. I'm pretty overweight still but I'm going to push through as best as I can and modify when I need to.

Hey girl! So glad to hear that I'm not alone in this! :) I also am pretty overweight still...But at least we're doing it. Right??? Let's do this! I am finishing up week 7 of the ChaLEAN Extreme/TF hybrid. :) I'm gonna add ya.
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I've had TF for a few weeks now, and have done it "my" way, but now ready to on the schedule. I've hit a plateau at 130, and going nuts. So hopefully to the program with the added strength training will get me over the hump!

I would love some TF buddies to kick butt with. If you add me, please let me know you're from this group, thanks!! Good luck everyone!!
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 10. Feel free to add me. please let me know if you are from this group
  • kelmax
    kelmax Posts: 55
    Options
    I am starting week one over today. Feel free to add me. :) Last week was very hectic, so I figured I better start fresh.
  • cravingskinnybody
    cravingskinnybody Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I just started turbo fire and I NEED do fire buddies. please add me!
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'd like to add as many Turbo fire friends as possible! It's so motivating to see so many people logging in workouts from the same exciting program!
  • Nutrition1975
    Options
    You can absolutely add me. I am running a Turbo Fire group on FB with 10 ladies more than welcome to join us for motivation!!
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Feel free to add me as well. Am on week 4 and loving it (though still get somewhat lost in the Fire moves!) :blushing: LOL

Tamara
  • Nektariosmom
    Nektariosmom Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday. I've been doing Turbo Jam for a long time but I decided I needed to try something more intense. I am 43 and have not been seeing any results with just changing my diet alone. I really hope this works.
  • owneverychoice
    owneverychoice Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've done TF sporadically (maybe once a week) for maybe 6 weeks, but last week I decided to follow the program. So far, so good! I would love to have new friends for support!! Add me and we can encourage each other! I'm 22 and have about 30 pounds to lose.
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Im practicing the firestarter class, but offfically start this monday! I am also doing brazil butt lift, on my 2 round! Add me!
  • aimeekaye26
    Options
    I'm excited, I've been on MFP for a while, mostly just logging my calories, but thought I'd look around for groups.
    I did insanity last year, then this year I got married so I didn't work out any (that sounds backwards, but I was way busy and happy with my weight) and since the wedding in October I've gained about 10 pounds. I can't do insanity cause it KILLS MY KNEES, but I found turbofire!

So far I've done 3 days (Fire 30 + stretch 10 twice, and HIIT 15 + stretch 10), but with no rest. Today I'm doing Fire 55 EZ, and I"m excited. With Christmas I won't be able to work out (multistate visitations start tomorrow am) but on Tuesday I'll start with Fire 30 + Stretch 10 (day after rest) in week one of the twenty week program.

Can't wait to get some results down!! Looking for a results board now [=