Hello

Options
Hi, I just found your group this morning and would love to join! One of my biggest struggles in life is to find and maintain balance to be the best leader I can be. Looking forward to improving together. Jamie

Replies

• mexico4fun
    mexico4fun Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Take a look at my Blog and then we can see what kind of support we can be for each other.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mexico4fun/view/work-life-balance-if-i-can-do-it-you-can-too-458565
    :happy:
  • MidgeN27
    MidgeN27 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hello! Seems like we are looking for the same things. Been on this journey since April...thinking we can do this together if you feel like I would be a good fit.
  • PoliticalRN
    PoliticalRN Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm a Director of Risk Management & Patient Safety for a large medical center in my county. I am a busy executive and love to network with others with the same challenges that I may have. I love to work out and I am also a Independent Coach for Team Beach Body. Being an RN I feel that I should be an example to those who seek good health through proper nutrition and exercise. This has not always been the case with me being a busy executive, a mother to a teen aged daughter and a wife to a medically retired husband. I know what it takes to take control of my life but putting it in action has not always been easy but 2012 has been my tipping point! I love challenges and new connections. Looks like this is a great place for me! By the way, hello Midge!
  • mexico4fun
    mexico4fun Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome to everyone who has joined our group. Posting our struggles and our successes will keep us all moving forward together.

What is your plan for success?