30 Day Juice Feast

Options
I'll begin a juice detox for 30 days starting Monday, October 29th. Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• Ironkitten83
    Options
    Hi I started a juice fast 6 days ago and I have lost 10lbs already.
    There are loads of people on you tube who are sharing their experiences.
    it's also useful to research what veg you think you made need to make you feel healthier and recipes which actually taste good.

Hang in there and you will see results really fast.
  • undeludedwish
    Options
    Today is day 1 for me :)

I am doing it all of Nov/Dec minus holiday festivities. Not really for weight loss but to help me ease off a nicotine and alcohol addiction.
  • Tofteberg
    Tofteberg Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've started juicing twice a day and having a sensible meal. I'm waiting until January for my 30 day fast since I'm traveling a lot this holiday season
  • Tofteberg
    Tofteberg Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I quit smoking 7 months ago and feel so much better. You can do it!
  • QueenMaryam04
    QueenMaryam04 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've been trying since 16 October but I can't seem to do it the longest I've done is 2 days,today I'm starting again I will be grateful if I could get support from you guys and all the best everyone
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 and looooove it. No withdrawls since I ate a ton of veggies before. I feel fantastic, flat tummy and not at all deprived. The warm apple juice with cinnamon is to die for xxxooo yummmm
  • mishmash81
    Options
    I'll be starting Jan 4th :) It's awesome to read other peoples experiences! It almost sounds fun lol. I'm doing mine to hopefully help with mental clarity and junk food addiction - which began after quitting smoking almost two years ago.
  • NeverGivesUp
    Options
    I am on day 11 now. So far so great. My skin feels fantastic and my weight is finally moving for the first time in a loooong time. I am finally the lowest I have been since living here. I recruited a friend to do it with me too so I have a juicing partner :). Will be doing it through Christmas. With any luck I will be within my normal weight range by the end of the year so I can have fitness goals instead of weight loss goals next year :). I never wake up hungry and the mornings are the best times (especially at weigh in). Nights are the hardest for hunger. I feel great though with a lot of energy :).
  • tspugh
    tspugh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    what type of juicer is everyone using?
  • NeverGivesUp
    Options
    I don't have the best juicer. I will invest in a good one as soon as I can. I have a philips but have been reading about the vitalmax chrome. The twin gear ones get out the most juice (about 20% more) and can juice wheatgrass and greens really, really well. I will definitely get one in the near future. I am on day 19 of my juice fast now. 17 lbs down, only 2 lbs from normal weight. I am soooo excited. It was kind of crazy to do this through the holidays but I am stubborn and at this point, I just want the fat gone. I think I am down to the next size down too :).My whole family is enjoying the juice and my hubby is also doing it with me. I plan on incoroprating juice with Intermittent fasting for the rest of my life. My nails are so strong and my hair is not falling out anymore. My skin also has seen a huge change. I am so happy and the best thing is that this is not torturous. :)
  • iyoseph
    Options
    I don't have the best juicer. I will invest in a good one as soon as I can. I have a philips but have been reading about the vitalmax chrome. The twin gear ones get out the most (20% more)

Question: I have a Nutribullet and when i juice it there are no solids left.
    With your juicer, are you finding chunks in your juicer? How does this juicer justify giving more juice over the other? Happy New Year!!!
  • NeverGivesUp
    Options
    the gear ones work by squeezing the juice out instead of the blade ones which shave the juice out. The gear ones are much better for green juices like wheatgrass and herbs.