Nice to meet you :)

Options
Valtishia
Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
Hey all!! I am new to the group. I just had my first baby 2 weeks ago. I unfortunately had some gain that I need to get rid of and I won't lie, it hurt my feelings a little to have to update my ticker to the new weight lol.

Ready to get back to it.. lose the baby weight, then the rest of the weight that I didn't finish losing before I got pregnant :)

Replies

• bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am a FTM mom too! I am almost to pre pregnancy weight, but like you I have weight to lose from before I got pregnant. Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • krim12
    krim12 Posts: 102
    Options
    Congrats on the baby! My name is Kim, I am already at my pre-baby weight but i also have about 50 lbs more to go to be happy
  • kya101
    kya101 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi there everyone! I am back tracking after having my daughter 2 months ago. I used mfp after having my son 3 years ago and lost all my baby weight and then some. I am hoping to do the same again! Here's to the new year and a new you :)
  • jcat2006
    jcat2006 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello - I just joined this group. My son is 6 months old, he is my second. looking to lose the baby weight and then some. I have tried so many times since my son has been born to get motivted..Hopefully by tracking and get support from the group will make it 'click' and I'll get back on track. I'm feeling pretty unheatlhy and sluggish and need to get back to a healthier me to keep up with my little ones.
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hello :)
    Im new to this group and not sure where to start! I have a 3 year old son and 19 weeks pregnant with baby #2. I am 221 currently and my Dr is encouraging me to loose weight. I am hoping that it can be done, I would be happy with maintaining my weight for the remainder of my pregnancy :) I want to get down to 175 exactly one year after this new baby is born! I am eating healthy and doing small exercises for now. I hope I see some progress (or at least my Dr does) at my next appt next Friday!