Anyone starting insanity soon?

Options
nm36424
nm36424 Posts: 29 Member
Hi!
Anyone starting insanity soon? I am starting insanity this Sunday. I need some friends .

Replies

• stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Starting on the first. My first time. Feel free to friend me!
  • Strong_as_Oak
    Strong_as_Oak Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning my Insanity journey on 30/12/12.
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I am on month two, week two, so can always support you through your journey. I am thinking of starting p90x/insanity hybrid in the new year.
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting my 1st ever Insanity on January 7th - feel free to add me for mutual support and mental health checks :noway:
  • nm36424
    nm36424 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I started insanity today(yesterday I did my fit test) .
  • Maymichelle
    Maymichelle Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am in my 2nd week!!! =)
  • Super_Mom5
    Options
    I started Insanity last Monday (12/17) and just joined myfitnesspal to help me keep track of my calories.
  • Franks862003
    Options
    I started Insanity yesterday. I'm already sore today. I'm not following the Elite Nutrition guide though. I'm tracking my calories on this website and hoping for great results!!!
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    I'm having a go at this bad boy starting Jan 2nd - I'll need to recover from New Years Eve.
    But add away folks!
    I'll appreciate it.
  • an_lasair
    Options
    I started it yesterday :)
  • LSwedberg311
    Options
    I just did my fit test today! I have a large amount I am NEEDING to loose!
  • PinkFloydMama
    Options
    I just bought the dvd set today and plan to start on January 1st. I really don't wanna fail. Need support!
  • Franks862003
    Options
    Day 3 done...I hurt! It is nice to feel that it is working and hopefully I'll see results in the next month! :)
  • Pittcrew2
    Pittcrew2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 1/2/13! A little intimidated, but determined to see it through!
  • forkeeps251
    forkeeps251 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting today or tomorrow. Is anyone doing the nutrition program? I wasn't real impressed with the suggestions, but I thought about loosely following it: adding a few snacks in the day and cutting out carbs for my last snack and dinner.

My days will probably go something like this: pineapple and cottage cheese for breakfast, something for a snack, salad of wrap for lunch, a veggie snack later on (probably something like cucumber slices and hummus), and a veggie and protein for dinner (the weather is right for stuff like chili and soup).
  • forkeeps251
    forkeeps251 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting today or tomorrow. Is anyone doing the nutrition program? I wasn't real impressed with the suggestions, but I thought about loosely following it: adding a few snacks in the day and cutting out carbs for my last snack and dinner.

My days will probably go something like this: pineapple and cottage cheese for breakfast, something for a snack, salad for lunch, a veggie snack later on (probably something like cucumber slices and hummus), and a veggie and protein for dinner (the weather is right for stuff like chili and soup).
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Hi
    That sounds like a good nutrition plan. I am going to try and stick with the macros and calorie recommendations, but sticking with food I enjoy. When I recently did body revolution I was eating too little (net 1100) and ended up bagging out eventually, so I am including more cals and carbs this time. Good luck!
  • Shoogle83
    Shoogle83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Started on the 27th.
    I didn't want it to be a New Years thing that would get shelved shortly into the new year like most resolutions.
    So I started straight after Christmas, on a Thursday.
    Probably means there won't be anyone else starting on this date but I would still join in with encouragement and accountability chat and banter!

Cheers
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I do not follow the nutrition program because I do not like the recipies. I will say that I was hurting and losing stamina inthe first few weeks of insanity. I upped my protien to make sure it is always 100 grams or higher and I started to recover faster and handle the program better.

I am starting p90x/insanty hybrid tomorrow!
  • PinkFloydMama
    Options
    I watched the fitness test today... while eating some chocolate covered cherries I might add and I thought... How in the world am I gonna do this? How many of you thought the same thing and how did you get through it?