Weigh in for 2013 on 1st January!

Options
umer76
umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
Hi everyone, please post your weights on 1st January in this thread, this will be a good start to the journey. After that we can weigh in weekly to see the progress!

Replies

• GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I actually started on Christmas Day. Gave myself the gift of health! But I'll be weighing in on New Years! And every Tuesday after that.... :wink:

This is gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!!
  • umer76
    Options
    Yes it is. I will weigh in as soon as I am done with the new year fire works which I just bought tonight:smile:
  • VickyJo68
    VickyJo68 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi Umer

Ok worked it out :laugh:

Vicky
  • umer76
    Options
    Good I was going to send you the invitation but it is good you are here already!
  • lkenn67
    lkenn67 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting the group. I weighed today but will wi again on the first for my official start. 2013 will be a great year :)
  • leanme28
    Options
    Great idea! Looking forward to it!
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I hope you all don't mind .. but I am not comfortable enough to post my actual weight on here. But I will weigh in on the first and on every Tuesday after that. I will post my results each week. I hope that is ok!

I really really ask you all to be honest with me and not baby me ..lol. I need accountability and will make all the excuses in the world if I am allowed! lol

Let's kick @ss!!!!!!
  • Tojsmom
    Options
    I will weigh in on Tuesday as well & post.
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Mind if I weight in on 12/31? I won't have access to a scale on the 1st and Monday's are my normal weight in days.
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Weigh in WHENEVER it works for you and your life. I don't want this to add stress to our lives but just be a source of support and encouragement! And somewhere to brag about our successes. :wink:

Post whatever information your comfortable posting. Don't tell your weight if you don't want. No worries!
  • umer76
    Options
    Yes it was just a suggestion that we weigh in on the 1st. It will be good to weigh in just on or before the start of the new year. You know just for the records!! Let the hard work begin:wink:
  • HippieMamaOf2
    HippieMamaOf2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I found this group. I have made the decision to make some major lifestyle changes. I'm excited to begin my adventures in health. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Andrea
  • chellie47
    chellie47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Not sure I feel comfortable sharing my weight yet :) I Will post what I have lost!
  • Kaseybella
    Kaseybella Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    looking forward to being part of this group! I will post my morning weight 1/1/13 :) Any of you feel free to add me as a friend... we are in this together!!
  • RoseyK
    RoseyK Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    YAY ! I found the group. I will post my start weight on January 1st. Going food shopping this afternoon to pick up lots of healthy snack foods. My favorite is fresh red peppers. Feel free to add me as a friend. I really need the support of others to keep me on track.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite to the group. I will weigh in when I can this week. I'm away from home at the moment and not sure which day I'll be back home.
  • Hi everyone :), thanks for setting up this group, it's just what we need!
    I don't have 52lbs to lose, but I do have 48lbs, so that's close enough! My weigh in days are a Wednesday and I won't have any access to a scale on Tuesday, so I'm going to stick with my weigh ins if that's alright?

Official start weight: 173lbs
    UGW: 125lbs
  • Pattis11
    Pattis11 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Glad I found this group. I have to get serious about my weight loss and would appreciate all the help I can get. I will be posting my weight loss on Tuesdays. Since I am starting today I am not expecting a 1 pound loss on Tuesday but any loss would be great!
  • macijojo
    Options
    hi all,
    i weighed this morning and i am 200lbs (14 stone 4)
    i would love to get down to 150lbs (11stone)
    first goal set is to get to 190lbs(13.5)
    i will weigh in every monday but i use scales in town but as busy tomorrow been to town today and did it,

good luck to all,
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I will weigh in New Year's day and every Tuesday thereafter. I will weigh in with my actual weight too (I say that because I don't normally log a gain), so I'm sure I'm going to show larger number on my ticker, but oh well, gotta start the New Year with the correct number!