Hi

Options
Hello! My name is Mona and this is my second time doing the shred! I did not complete the first time! I hope this time I finish it and be happy with the results!
I am 5'2 and I weigh 154 pounds!

Replies

• botaijm
    botaijm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Jenn this will also be my second time. I did complete the first round last summer and loved it! I'm 5'6" and i'm 148 lbs.
    We can do this!!
  • monasuli
    Options
    Hello! I'm Jenn this will also be my second time. I did complete the first round last summer and loved it! I'm 5'6" and i'm 148 lbs.
    We can do this!!

YAY! so happy that you commented!
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Melissa and I'm excited to complete this challenge. I've had the dvd for awhile now and have been wanting to try it for 30 days straight and with this group it's going to motivate me to actually get it done.

I'm 5'3" and weight 145-148 lbs. Not sure on the weight haven't weighed in for a couple months. I will officially weigh in on Jan 1st and post it.
  • L_Stradford
    L_Stradford Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody. I am Elle. I am 5'2" and I weigh between 235-239. This will be my third time attempting to complete the 30DS. The first time was back in 2010 and I completed all 30 days, but I also only weighed about 165 at that time. I saw great results. I tried to do it again at the beginning of December and boy did it give my body a run for its money! I don't remember it being that hard! Needless to say, I stopped after day 3 and never tried again.

I am determined for 2013.
  • princess0jessica
    princess0jessica Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hi my name is Jessica and this is my 2nd time doing 30DS the first time i made it to day 16 and quit :/ i am getting married in 6 months and i wanna tone up and lose some weight. i currently weigh 215lbs and im eventually wanting to get down to 140 :)
    ALSO i have already started the DVD so im on L1D3 as of today
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Michelle and this is my second time of doing the shred. I may start a few days early but I would still love to be part of this group for motivation. Is that OK?

Happy New Year!
  • L_Stradford
    L_Stradford Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Michelle and this is my second time of doing the shred. I may start a few days early but I would still love to be part of this group for motivation. Is that OK?

Happy New Year!

I don't see why not! Welcome!
  • innerbetty
    innerbetty Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I'm Amanda. I'm 5' 4.5" and currently weigh 186 lbs. I'm working my way to 145, but I wouldn't mind being in the 130's. I'm currently trying to get into shape and into a single digit dress size for September. I turn 30 next December and I want to be happy and not struggle with my weight for the next 30 years.
    I've tried the 30DS in the past but failed to keep with it as I found it bulked up my thighs so I plan to combine this with some yoga-ish videos that I found were good for lengthening my muscles too (stopped that one because I broke my resistance band), and some extra cardio.
    Looking forward to joining you all. Do we check in on specific dates or whenever we have something to say about it?
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options

Happy New Year!

Thank you! Day 1 Complete! Whew! 29 to go!
  • monasuli
    Options

Happy New Year!

Thank you! Day 1 Complete! Whew! 29 to go!

WOW well done!! yaay
  • kanncm
    kanncm Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I am Kelly, 5'4 and 170. I am so excited to have a group to do this challenge with! Cant wait to get started!!
  • Chloejrobertson
    Options
    Hi, my name is Chloe. I'm quite new here and thought the 30 day shred would be a great place to start with people to support me. This is my 1st attempt of the 30DS but I hope it works out good! I'm 5 foot 1" and 172.8lbs. Can't wait to join you for the shred! :)
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Christina and I am 5'0" and currently 150 lbs (I don't officially weigh in until tomorrow). I'm hoping to get down to 120 lbs, and I'm hoping to be close to that number by the first week in April. I don't want to be the fat one at the family reunion! :smile:

I'm planning to start this tomorrow. So excited!

@Mona - thanks so much for starting this group!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Hi:
    Im Melissa. This is my second time doing 30DS. First time totally changed my body. With that and eating right I went from a size 16 to a 10. Definitely excited about doing it again bc Ive been slacking and fluctuating between a tight 10 and 12. Time to get myself moving!! Im 5'7. Haven't stepped on the scale but I will(too scared)..Im going to worry about inches this time! Happy shredding (:
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 5'1" and currently 131.2 as of my weigh in this morning. Trying to get into the 120's in 2013. Held this current weight since August 2011 and now it's time to get down into the 120's. I'm going to do it this year. I'm 48 years old, married for 4 years, no kids and just want to maintain a healthy life style. Looking forward to this next 30 days with all of you and getting through the 30 day shred with Jillian. Can't wait to watch the Biggest Loser starting in January. One of my favorite shows on tv.
  • Hi everyone! I guess this is technically going to be my first time completing the 30DS, I did give day one a go today but I also managed to do 3days before Christmas... this time i will stick at it, especially with all you lovelies doing it at the same time :D let's get it on!!! x
  • princess0jessica
    princess0jessica Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i started earlier so im on day 4 of level 1 today :smile: 26 more days to go woot woot :bigsmile:
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    I just started today, and it wasn't too bad! There were a couple of times I was thinking, "You're a bwitch, Jillian!!!" during the workout, but I think it went pretty well for Day 1. I even hopped on the elliptical for a while after.

Getting down the stairs afterwards was interesting, though! :laugh:
  • ELENA_Z
    ELENA_Z Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody my name is Elena ..Im currently weighing about 218 . Ive done the 30 day shred before and stoped on day one of level3 i love the workout. hoping this time i will finish it..
  • stiffany25
    Options
    Hello, my name is Tiffany and I am 5.0 ft. tall and 158 lbs. I started my weight loss journey in mid October and have lost fifteen pounds so far. I am so EXCITED to be doing this workout since I have had my DVD since the summer. In addition, I am hyped that I will be able to join a support group to complete this workout!!!! Yaaayyyyy!!!!! It is so comforting to know that I will not be the only one in pain (LOL)! I wish everyone luck and just stay positive.