MFP in The Times

Options
sussexbythesea
sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
Did anyone see yesterday's news item about magazines promoting crash diets not working long term? Mfp was a method they supported.Just wanted to tell any new year newbies it DOES work slowly and surely over many weeks with simple exercise such as walking more. If I can manage it you all can too so welcome and good luck and welcome to a while new life

Replies

• luna16belle
    luna16belle Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Didn't see it but interesting to see that people are talking about it :)

I haven't been on here that long, due to falling off hte wagon a few times so I "restart" alot lol, but I have seen some incredible success stories so I know it is possible, and that the community here will pick you up when you fall and cheer you on all the way :)
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I did not see the article, but I did tell my GP son in law about MFP during Christmas as he showed an interest in my weight loss. I suspect he will be a convert & his fat patients will be pointed over here
  • pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good to here x I have been terrible for months now but when I return from the lakes I am gonna get stuck in lol x wish me luck x
  • sussexbythesea
    Options
    I did not see the article, but I did tell my GP son in law about MFP during Christmas as he showed an interest in my weight loss. I suspect he will be a convert & his fat patients will be pointed over here

That is VERY good to hear my GP was VERY pleased with my loss (and my OH's) he said that keeping a food diary is a powerful way to take control of your health and be successful.
  • sussexbythesea
    Options
    Good luck Paula !