PROPER DIET!

Options
No matter WHAT you use to get you started on your weight loss journey you STILL have to remember it is a learning experience. You need to RETRAIN your mind how to eat properly. I hate reading "the weight came back" ask yourself WHY IS THAT? Did you go back to your OLD eating habits to get you back where you started? Or did you make changes in your life? Did you say NO Im not eating that way again did you say YES I will make exercise a part of my new life I gave myself???

Stop discouraging people! That is all saying "gained all my weight back" is.

We are here to support one another. I am here to support as I need it myself.

IF YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT AND KEEP IT OFF YOU WILL! This journey isnt easy but I will be DAMNED to go back to my old ways! Lets LEARN and teach one another better habits. Get active, eat clean drink more water!!

Replies

• Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I second!
  • toniannrichard
    Options
    I was curious if this group was still active? I just got my Rx for Phentermine 37.5 and Topamax 50mg....I weigh 185 today and want to get to 145....I am trying to figure out the calorie counting with this - I know I need to stick to high protein and it looks like most of you are doing 1000 to 1200 a day? Can anyone share some nutrition info or food ideas? I am so glad to find this group!!
  • murphyraven
    murphyraven Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I was curious if this group was still active? I just got my Rx for Phentermine 37.5 and Topamax 50mg....I weigh 185 today and want to get to 145....I am trying to figure out the calorie counting with this - I know I need to stick to high protein and it looks like most of you are doing 1000 to 1200 a day? Can anyone share some nutrition info or food ideas? I am so glad to find this group!!

I think this group is still active, although not highly so.

What kind of food ideas are you looking for? meal ideas? general nutrition? its hard to know how general or specific of a responce you'd like.

For me it was all about cutting out processed foods and HFCS. Drinking lots of water and focusing on eating lean protein, fruit and vegetables. The other big step for me was adjusting my portion sizes. If you can, invest in a small food scale. I find it immensly helpful being able to weight out food.

Feel free to add me. I need more MFP friends.
  • shortie_sarah
    shortie_sarah Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I agree with the original poster 100%!