geek kids

Options
BigBrewski
BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
My step kids spent Christmas money buying Doctor Who shirts, superhero stuff, and some jeans. We watched the guild, dr who, x- men and spiderman. We ate junk food and had a great weekend.

Replies

• Soon2bvegan
    Options
    Thats whats up
  • Lisha_R
    Lisha_R Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My daughter got a Dr Who #10 sonic screwdriver. She was over the moon. David Tennant is her Doctor. We are raising her right.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    tardis_zps589c6229.jpg

Sounds like an absolute blast ....... and those are some lucky kids !
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    My daughter got a Dr Who #10 sonic screwdriver. She was over the moon. David Tennant is her Doctor. We are raising her right.
    Mine too! And a fish fingers & custard shirt, a Doctor Who/Suess Whoville mash-up shirt, TARDIS knee socks, and four new Doctor Who pins for her hat.....
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    mt son got a lightsaber and star wars squinkies. My daughter is currently in a monster high free for all but she also got a stuffed yoda
  • sunnburst1984
    sunnburst1984 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My oldest is 2 and likes Batman and Spiderman. Actually, anyone wearing a mask is Batman haha! Except for Flash and Captain America, they're Daddy :P Can't be helped here, my kids will be geeky until we're embarrassing!
  • aakokopelli7
    aakokopelli7 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My son(8) got a red plush Dalek for Christmas, and we are re-painting his room in a Doctor who theme with the Tardis being his closet. It's going to be awesome.
  • aakokopelli7
    Options

Parenting win!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    My son(8) got a red plush Dalek for Christmas, and we are re-painting his room in a Doctor who theme with the Tardis being his closet. It's going to be awesome.

sounds awesome...pictures???
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    My nephew is 2 and got some Marvel Golden Books plus his cool aunt bought him a few Iron Man toys. That's his favorite!
  • Christabelle79
    Christabelle79 Posts: 80 Member
    Options

We did this! One of his walls is black blue with planets and stars and the closet is the TARDIS. He goes in the closet to read now. :-). He got the Shire in Lego form for Christmas and I thought he was gonna pop a cheek from smiling. I made him a T-shirt with Tard the cat. It says "Have a good NO!"
  • aakokopelli7
    Options

sounds awesome...pictures???

I will def post pics when I am all done. Thinking of doing his walls in a tan with a red stripe along the middle, kind of in the 11th doctors colors... browish suite/red bowtie....?
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options

You just might be the coolest mom in the history of the universe!

I would have been psyched to deck my room out with a theme when I was a kid.. But sadily I had to share a room with my older brother. So we got stuck with neutral colors.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    My 20 year old son bought his sister a pikachu onsie for Christmas! She is 11 and when I packed her swim stuff for school this week she said the Dora The Explorer towel was a bit babyish and embarassing so I sent her upstairs to get another one. She came downstairs with my Star Trek TOS towel with Kirk and Spock on it!
    And so the nerds go out and breadeth future nerds!!!
    My mum is 73 and a huge nerd! That's 3 generations!!
    Edit for typo!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Aw man, when i was a kid i just used to get beat up for being a geek

'He's carrying dice kick him'
    'He's carrying an inhaler kick him'

ahhhh memories
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Aw man, when i was a kid i just used to get beat up for being a geek

'He's carrying dice kick him'
    'He's carrying an inhaler kick him'

ahhhh memories

So did I but guess who runs a game store now? And nerds are 'in' and they think I'm really cool!! lol! (OMG The high point of my life is nerds think I'm cool! *sob* where's the gin and the chocolate?)
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I don't have kids, but I do have animals. Planning on building this for my cats. Working on the plans now with someone that can help me with cutting the wood.

doctor_who_tardis_cat_02.jpg

doctor_who_tardis_cat_06.jpg

And my friends kid got a Star Trek science officer onesies and a green lantern onesie.
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I don't have kids, but I do have animals. Planning on building this for my cats. Working on the plans now with someone that can help me with cutting the wood.

doctor_who_tardis_cat_02.jpg

doctor_who_tardis_cat_06.jpg

And my friends kid got a Star Trek science officer onesies and a green lantern onesie.

Oh. My. God.

I need a cat TARDIS!!!

Fred Weasley the feline will be pleased.
  • aakokopelli7
    Options
    Here is a pic of my Son's TARDIS closet.

002_zps24af0686.jpg
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Cat Tardis stuff

Oh. My. God.

I need a cat TARDIS!!!

Fred Weasley the feline will be pleased.

You should hang the one ring from his collar instead of a bell, because CROSSOVER FUN TIMES!