newbie plz help

Options
Hi i am new to this site and also new to weight watchers!! please add me as i could really do with some help and surpport x

Replies

• msklutey
    Options
    HappyHammer I am also new to this site. I have been doing the ww points plus and have had success with it so far 7wks into the diet and have lost 17lbs. If I can help in any way I will.
  • gal_amy
    Options
    Welcome, Hope you check in regularly
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    welcome
  • msklutey
    Options
    Question for older members of this group,do you just use this site for inspiration and to track your weight loss,or have you figured out how to keep track of your PP on this site? I have been just using a daily log and my pp caculator to do everything. Someone please help. Thank You in advance.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    i am here just for the community boards. i use my 3 month paper tracker. i need to write things down. once in awhile i will track on here just to see where my calories for my doctor, and trainer. they like to keep tabs on my calorie intake.
  • msklutey
    Options
    chipper15173- I think I will be using the community boards as well. I also need to write everything down. Wow You have done a great job with your weight loss,have you done ww all along?
  • chipper15173
    Options
    msklutey....check out my blog on here. it tells my story.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/chipper15173
    i hope to be adding to it today. with how i am/got through the holidays.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I am an online WW member and I use these boards mainly for support and to see how fellow members are getting along! I started the day after Thanksgiving and have lost 7#! I can't remember the last holiday season that I lost weight! :laugh:

Kathy
  • lre224
    lre224 Posts: 83
    Options
    Welcome. I track calories on here (my trainer wants a daily report). I haven't been very good tracking WW points though. In fact, I just had a discussion with a WW staff member about that this morning. I've been losing the same 2-3 lbs since August. My goal for this week is to track my points daily.