New

Options
lmdarr97
lmdarr97 Posts: 15 Member
Hello Everyone!

I just got an invite to this group and am greatful to be asked. I am a 34 year old, been married for 13 years to a wonderful husband, and have 3 kids ages 9, 7, & 5. My middle child is a girl who has Angelman Sydrome so it makes life even more challenging, but I wouldn't trade her for the world! I am a fulltime accountant at an agricultural business. Before that I went to school fulltime on top of caring for my family so it was alot of eating on the road, during class, or late night studying. I am not one to enjoy exercise nor do I usually make the time due to not being a early morning person or wanting to stay up after the kids are put to bed. Much of my weight was gained during this time of my life however, I have put on plenty of pounds in the last year. It is time to get with it and finally stick to a plan and see results!

Thanks,

Laurie

Replies

• mexico4fun
    mexico4fun Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you joined with us. Take a look at the other discussions and see what we've been talking about.
    We are here for you!
  • MidgeN27
    MidgeN27 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome Laurie! Instead of looking at exercise as a chore...why not incorporate it into a lifestyle by playing with the kids? Take walks with them, walk while they ride bikes. Play on the playground with them. Jump rope with them (that is my favorite exercise) it burns lots of calories. You will all enjoy the activities and time spent together....exercise doesn't have to look like work, disguise it as play! You will all feel better!