Lets Post Some Pictures!

Options
JustiineMR
JustiineMR Posts: 38 Member
I think we should try to have our first pictures up by Friday January 4th and then post one weekly. Does that seem doable? All suggestions are welcome!

Replies

• applexbean
    Options
    Hi! I don't have time to post a picture right now (heading to work very soon), but I will tomorrow... my name is Sarah, mother of three little girls. My goal is to lose 50-ish pounds. Looking for any kind of support/motivation, since I'm doing this on my own.
  • JustiineMR
    Options
    I am curious how often we should post pictures since it seems to be a pain to post them sometimes.
  • dan_boisvert_sub5x50
    Options
    I'm all for doing this. Does anyone know how, exactly, to post a photo to a thread?
  • newyorklover91
    newyorklover91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hello all.

Here is a topic I found on how to post pics.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/535655-posting-a-picture-to-an-mfp-blog-tutorial?hl=posting+a+picture

Anyone have any objections to pictures - ie should we post with clothes on (Obviously underwear is a MUST!! LOL) there are alot of people out there that dislike it when people on MFP post with just swimwear or underwear on... and obviously you shouldnt post something that you aren't comfortable with!
  • JustiineMR
    Options
    I think it should be up to the person posting it.. Mine will probably be with a tank top on because thats as little as I would be seen with half comfortably.. I guess it's whatever they're comfortable with.
  • dave0628
    dave0628 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am ready to give it a try to do pictures weekly. Any opinions if there just be one topic for accountability pictures? a topic for each week? each person creates their own topic?
  • JustiineMR
    Options
    I made a new topic named accountability pictures, thanks for the idea! I think we should make a weekly one and see how that goes.